Well, it s been ages I am into Korean/ Chinese/ japanese dramas so I rather doubt I can be surprised (unfortunately) as i watched so many of them... (more than 55 dramas...) I am now stuck, cause I don't know what to watch. I watched a lot of romantic comedies and stuff, as well triangular love stories (two guys - one girl) which I love, now I am very much into historic dramas as I feel the love is more intense. I watched already: - The princess man (right now) - Queen In Hyun's man - Rooftop prince - Lock hearts and Bu Bu Jing xin - Startling By Each Step (my all favorites!) - introduction to the princess Do you have some other recommendation, in this kind of triangular love story mood (that I will be able to find online?) Thanks for your help! A.
bu bu jing xin is one of my top favorites too!!!... i watched it 7 times already :))
Iljimae (love the main characters) Dong Yi (my first ever historical drama that I watched and got me hooked)
Jewel In The Palace
The Moon that Embraces the Sun (this my favorite after bu bu jing xin :D ) Chuno - Slave Hunter (this good too) Sungkyunkwan Scandal The Great Seer
Thank you for your tips ! I am extending my 'plan to watch' list - my next one will definitely be The moon that embrace the sun :) Also do you know where I can watch 'jewel in the palace ? It s a bit old and I can t find it anywhere... :( (drama fever doesn't work for me as I am living in Europe ...)
@Akudie: Jewel in the palace can watch in Youtube (MBCClassic) :D
also on drama crazy :D i would recommend Seo Dong Yo and Bridal Mask if you haven't watched yet.. Also Yi San, Faith, A Tree With Deep Roots, Hwang Jin Yi, The Painter of the Wind, and Warrior Baek Dong Soo I reeeeeeeeeeeeally like sauguks :D:D:D