I'm looking for a drama like Hana Kimi that will make me smile. i don't care what country it comes from or how long it'll take (I've watched both Assorted Gems and New Tales of Gisaeng in one week so I'm good XD) but I really need something happy and cheerful and won't make me cry too much. I heard some really sad news and I'm just not doing okay in general so thank you!
try One Pound Gospel, it's one of the funniest Jdrama I've ever seen ;D you can also watch: Yukan club, My boss my hero, nobuta wo produce, atashinchi no danshi, Ouran high school host club, flower boy ramyun shop, and maybe hana yori dango ^^
Haha I've seen all of those except Flower Boy Ramyun Shop...been meaning to watch it. Maybe I will :D *adds to list* I might have to re-watch some of those though!
might be a good idea as well :)
9 end 2 outs Gentleman's dignity The woman who still wants to marry In Time with you (one light villain) I love them as i keep smiling and laughing, no villain and focus on friend relationship. No regret at all!
Reply 1997 History of salaryman (this kdrama very funny :D) Unexpected You (if you like long series drama :D )
Ooo I've only watched Reply 1997 out of the other recommendations! I shall add them to plan to watch. Thanks guys I'm looking forward to a light and easy spring break of dramas!
Haeundae lovers i'm sure that u will like it ,it won't makes u laugh no maybe some time u will but it will make u happy when u watch the first episode u won't stop just try to watch it ba ba ba bye
ohh i forget (Heading to the ground) it's funny & you're beautiful and momo love i didn't finsh it yet but it's funny