I'm always interested in dramas with foreigners like Sky High (Fly High?), Stairway to Heaven, It Started with a Kiss Again, High Kick, Tamra the Island, and uh well can't think of any Japanese ones right now. But I was wondering if you guys knew any other dramas that had a foreigner play some significant role? They can also be a guest in the drama or cameo in the movie. I'm just always intrigued by seeing us non-Asians in an Asian drama. XD
Julien Kang's cameo in Secret Garden, and he played Sulli's older brother in To the Beautiful You
Chappelle wrote: Julien Kang's cameo in Secret Garden, and he played Sulli's older brother in To the Beautiful You

Oh yeah I forgot he did To the Beautiful You and omo he cameo-ed in Secret Garden? Must find episode...thank you! :D
ah, no I'm so sorry I was confused, I meant to say Personal Taste!! He's on episode 7
Chappelle wrote: ah, no I'm so sorry I was confused, I meant to say Personal Taste!!
He's on episode 7

Oh haha i was going to watch the whole drama again. But yay thank you! I wonder how I missed that! <--Likes dorky Julien Kang XD
Nice! :D He looks so cute!
Julien Kang is also in Goodbye Dear Wife. He played as Kang Goo Ro! He was so funny and annoying at the same time in that drama because he wanted to beat the champion. He's a fighter there, the opponent of the main lead so you'll get to watch him from start until almost at the end of the drama. It's a beautiful drama, give it a try. =)
What I have seen: Real foreigners: Flower Boy Next Door -Japanese neighbor My Name is Kim Sam Soon - Korean American visiting Korea, doesn't speak much Korean Less real 'foreigners': Flower Boy Ramyun Shop - half Japanese half Korean played by a Korean Coffee Prince- Japanese played by a Korean Movie: Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac - set in a Japanese-American high school.
King2Hearts!!! Some of the villains are foreigners. They're freaky too!
Road Number One: Julian Kang and this other foreigner in it. I don't know his name though. They played American soldiers. Iris 2: Daniel Henney Flower Boy Next Door: The Japanese actor who played Watanbe
The Nodame Cantabile series sort of has foreigners (who speak Japanese...)
Also, the main characters host a white kid in Yamada Taro Monogatari for a few episodes
ETA: My Darling is Foreigner (jmovie) which is all about the issues of being a gaijin