Hello!

I'm looking for something a little thrilling to watch. I like dramas that make you think or keep you on edge.

I'm looking for something that has preferably little to no romance. I don't mind there being romance, but I don't want a romance driven plot! Also I am not a huge fan of comedies...

Just so you guys get an idea of my personal tastes, here are a few of my favourites

• Bad Guys (First season only T.T)
  • Criminal Minds
  • Healer & K2
  • Remember

It doesn't have to be a crime / investigation drama and I'm open to suggestions! 

Please check my list if possible before suggesting!

Hmm, I was going to recommend Hello Monster, W, and Mad Dog but you've seen those. Maybe try:

• City Hunter
  • Misty
  • Ms. Perfect
  • My Mister
  • When a Snail Falls in Love
  • Come and Hug Me
  • The Smile Has Left Your Eyes (on your PTW list)
  • While You Were Sleeping (on your PTW list)

J dramas have a good collection of mystery & thriller plots:

ON Ijou Hanzai Sousakan Todo Hinako

Tantei no Tantei

Miss Devil:HR’s Devil Mako Tsubaki

Mikaiketsu no onna

Higanbana

Koshonin series

Lady: Saigo no Hanzai Profile 

Ishi no mayu 

Strawberry night

For Korean dramas I suggest:

Mrs Cop series

Mystery Queen series

Life on Mars

Voice 1&2

Secret forest

Signal 

Strong woman do bong soon

• +1 to Come and Hug Me | though it's important to note that it is a drama driven by "hurt and comfort" more than a thriller.
  • Children of Nobody | Currently airing, this one is all about catching a possible serial killer (someone who kills people who abuse children) while creating a sense of mystery around the FL. It's really interesting so far and refreshing by giving us really complex characters. No romance.
  • The Guest | Currently watching this one, but it's also very interesting. Three characters, tied together by a tragedy when they were kids, reunite as adults under a common cause: to stop/exorcize a vengeful spirit before he causes another killing spree. No romance.
  • Black | This one is a weblike story, where each seemingly independent event gets weaved into the main plot as the story progresses. This is a story told in layers that'll keep you immersed in what's going on. It has some romance, but it's a subplot. The main ML is a reaper who becomes more and more human as the story progresses.
  • Voice | This one is also about a new task-force trying to stop a serial killer. No romance, but the leads develop an awesome partnership (really well-balanced). Both united under the common cause of stopping the killer who took a loved one from them.
  • Voice 2 | Same FL but a different ML (more broken and interesting). It also deals with stopping a serial killer (or several). No romance (but I hold onto hope that something will happen between the leads in the next season).
  • Cruel City | The story about an undercover cop caught between his job and the friendships he's forged. As the story unfolds, we realize everything isn't as clean-cut as we might've thought. Slight "romance", but it's treated as a really minor sub-plot.