Can anyone please recommend me a drama that has a seriously weird female lead. As dramas like that seem to be the most fun, because these girls drive the male leads nuts and also cause a ton of silly situations. Some dramas that I think have rather odd heroines (and would like to see some similar to them): Reply 1997, Nodame Cantabile, Yankee-kun to Megane-chan, City Hall, Personal Taste, Skip Beat, Playful Kiss, Goong, Down With Love, Stars Falling From the Sky, Three Dads one Mom and You're Beautiful thanks :D
Nobuta wo Produce! AWESOME DRAMA!
Coffee Prince Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge My Name is Kim Sam Soon - maybe? she's not super weird but her character is definitely unique My Girlfriend is a Gumiho Hungry! - girl obsessed with food Protect the Boss - both main cast are a bit weird Flower Boy Ramyun Shop - its seems people either like or really hate her. i loved her Yukan Club - all the characters are weird and it's really funny Movies: How to Date an Otaku Girl Chilling Romance
hımmm I saw Nobuta wo Produce , Secret Garden and Faith, Sungkyunkwan Scandal in your on hold list...I think you can give a try to them, or may be as it was mentioned above, Coffee Prince? Still you liked Nodame, Skip Beat, Yankeek kun ? How about Mei-chan no Shitsuji ? or Mary stayed out all night? I guess 49 days may be also very interesting. I also recommend Chilling Romance , it is not the caracter but the whole movie is weird though....
thanks guys, but i have tried all of them....
Not really sure it could fit your expectations : Deka Wanko (not the best drama ever, but it's light and funny + there is Tegoshi Yuya, so it's not totally a waste of time). I would also say Strawberry on the Shortcake : the girl is not weird, but in some kind of way seems to come from another world. it can be funny sometimes, but it's more serious that the first rec.
Hotaru no Hikari definitely! There's also How to Date an Otaku Girl (aka Fujoshi Kanojo), which is very funny if you're familiar with the whole otaku / yaoi culture in Japan. And I also second Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge :3
Maybe Gokusen? well it's a school drama and there's no real romance but the female lead is cool/weird and that makes the drama fun to watch... Boys Over Flowers? did you try that already?
You can hear my heart Arang And The Magistrate :D
thanks, i'll give can you hear my heart a try, jang eum unnie is always weird....