Ok. So I just finished watching Buzzer Beat, and I'm so into it. I'm looking for a similar drama where the two leads fall in love with each other (it started with being friends but eventually crossed the friendship line), but because of the circumstances around them, fought hard to suppress their feelings (Naoki's coach likes Riko, so Riko and Naoki suppressed their feelings and fought hard not to fall to each other). But of course, there came the time when despite the odds they're facing, they finally tell each other their feelings and they live happily ever after!! Hehehehe And tomorrow is holiday here in Philippines, so hopefully I'll be able to watch another great drama like Buzzer Beat so I don't need to rewatch Buzzer Beat again and again. lol ありがとうございます!
And yes, JDrama only. I'm really not into kdramas since most of them long, and since I'm studying nihongo, I might as well exercise/learn new words by watching jdramas.
Hi Buzzerbeat! はじめまして. That was one of my favorite dramas too and since I only watch japanese dramas because I'm also studying japanese I thought I would make some suggestions.So, you could watch Proposal Daisakusen, One Pound Gospel, Sapuri, Tatta Hitotsu no Koi or Q10. These are the closest that I could think of about the two leads falling in love but for different circumstances cannot be together. よろしくおねがいします!
Since both mention it, I'll go for Proposal Daisakusen since Yamapi is the lead here like in Buzzer Beat. I'll bookmark this thread for future reference! ニオビさん、はじめまして。 こちらこそよろしくおねがいんします! がんばってね to us on studying japanese! thanks goldenseal! i will check those out!
prodai is #1 romance
You should try Orange Days, it's great!
I second Orange Days. It's fantastic!!!!!
MeiLi wrote: You should try Orange Days, it's great!

winnie19 wrote: I second Orange Days. It's fantastic!!!!!

ok...
There are many similarities between Buzzer Beat and Long Vacation (pretty sure Buzzer Beat was inspired by it actually)
bannie wrote: prodai is #1 romance

Will start watching it tomorrow, I can't wait to go home! Or maybe later evening, if I can still keep myself awake.

MeiLi wrote: You should try Orange Days, it's great!

winnie19 wrote: I second Orange Days. It's fantastic!!!!!

I think Orange Days is a great drama too. I've already watched it actually. :) Though, its impact to me is not that great as Buzzer Beat. :P

-Tokki- wrote: There are many similarities between Buzzer Beat and Long Vacation (pretty sure Buzzer Beat was inspired by it actually)

Sounds good. Will definitely check it out.
Hi
The last message was written in 2013 so maybe nobody will read this message. But...thank you. Thanks of you, I've seen Orange day and Long Vacation and it was great !!!(even if I prefer Buzzer beat and Prodai :p).Sorry for my english I'm french   Thank 's again and I think i will see the other drama of Goldenseal50.