Couples with a lot of chemistry, preferably secondary couples because main couples always end up being toxic and or boring, that's why I love SECONDARY COUPLES and also LONG DRAMAS so I can enjoy more about them. There's this drama called Wolgyesu Tailor Shop with a secondary couple (Ah-Choo couple) and omg! they are the cutest<3 and also suuuper supportive with each other. There's also this couple in My father is strange (RaYoung and
Chul Soo) and I loved them. What this couples have in common is that the girl always take the lead and the boy is super cute and sometimes inocent. Few dramas with main couples  that I actually loved: Strong Woman Do Bong Soo, Meteor Garden (2018) and I'm currently watching Love on and the main's couple chemistry is on fire, they are also very cute. 

-All countries are fine

-I would love it if it has 40+ episodes

- Preferably secondary couples 

THANK YOU. ☺️ 

These dramas had popular secondary couples:

Descendants of the Sun
Goblin
Kluen Cheewit
Boys Over Flowers
The Heirs

• Lucky Romance (best friends romance)
  • Beauty Inside ( Ahn couple)
  • Because it's My First Life (Esom couple) 
  • Strongest Delivery Man ( loved 2nd leads more) 
  • My Only Love Song (Princess and bodyguard)
  • Your House Helper
  • What's Wrong with Secretary Kim 
  • Goblin
  • Undateables (Jung Moon Sung Couple) 
  • Miss Hammurabi ( Lee Elijah couple) 
  • Caught in the Heartbeat 
  • While You Were Sleeping 
  • Hwayugi
  • Hwarang 

Five Enough

Yeon Tae and Sang Min is ultra cute. Usually Family Drama with lot of episode is not my cup of tea, but I finish 54 episode just from them.  IThe vibes is similar with ah choo couple even though they  have reverse role here. The boy falling in love first  and take a lead in their relationship while the girl more on the innocence pure type.