I’ve loved this drama so much that I’m hungover after binging it. Is there a contract relationship as good as this one or that beats it? I’ve loved : 1. From hate to love. 2. The contract relationship between the leads. 

Haven’t liked : the SFL. 

I’ve seen in this trope and enjoyed : 1. Shining Inheritance. 2. Marriage not dating. 3. Bride of the    Century. 

Are there anymore as good as those? Thanks for your recommendations.ive also seen the original : “1 Percent of anything”.

Here's an article I wrote about contract relationships.

This is a list of contract relationships

I specially recommend:

• We married as a Job
  • Goong
  • 100 days my prince
  •  Pride
  • Marriage Contract
  • Fated to Love you

Full House (Thai) Is lovely, great chemistry between the leads. Its a remake of the original old korean classic Full House but in my opinion the original was not as good as the thai remake... In the thai version the leads showed more care to each other / more skinship... I fond the korean very annoying at the times 'cuz so little skinship between the leads while they fought 99% of the time... The male lead in korean version could be such an ass, but in the thai version I fond the male lead more on the playful side~  But who knows, you might come to love the korean version if you give it a try :) its popular for a reason after all.