I'm looking for some dramas where the female lead specifically doesn't have any past romantic relationships or any of that sort of thing. (Unless it's with the male lead) Also important that during the drama the female lead doesn't have any kind of romantic moments (kissing, dating, feelings for SML, etc) with anyone other than the male lead. Only instance of this being okay is when the FL has feelings for someone but they aren't mutual / has no outcome

It goes without saying that dramas where any of these things aren't a part of the story are fine too

Innocent female lead is a great + as well, and the male lead being inexperienced is also a +, but not a requirement :)

i don't mind a tragic / dark plot either as long as the drama ends on a happy note

Sorry if this is really specific, but I've found a lot of dramas being ruined for me with the random instance of "random ex-lover, first love, etc" comes back to create drama, or female lead has a fling with someone before male lead Recently Eternal Love was ruined for me because of this even though it's not a great focus point of the story, it still just gave a sour feeling for me personally

I recently finished "What's Wrong With Secretary Kim" and I really liked the female lead in there, where she was very professional in her work life and just in general but was very innocent when it came to love and stuff like that, the male lead being the same was also a bonus :) I really liked the romance here, with all it's sappy goodness.

Examples of dramas where I've loved the female lead:
Strongest Deliveryman
Shopping King Louie
W
Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
You Who Came From The Stars
Doctors
Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo

This is just from the top of my head, so I'm sure I've missed some that I've already seen, but please do shoot me some recommendations! Any language is fine as well, though I have yet to watch a non-korean drama

My favorites that fit this criteria

Im not a robot - both pretty innocent with a good story, exciting rom and some great comedy as well (in my opinion at least =p)

Pinocchio - loved this one pretty exciting story had me hooked with some good romance, some push and pull and theres also a sml but he isnt even in the running for fml , and fits what your looking for

Thirty but seventeen - this one probably fits what your lookong for the most and its a recent one too. This show was pretty damn good throughout and prob my favorite show now. The romance is really good and there are a few scenes that whenever i think about i cant help but laugh. Really recommend this one great ending as well hilarious and everything wraps up real well.

Try:

• Come and Hug Me - very dark and melodramatic
  • Love O2O (China) - light hearted drama
  • Reply 1994 - leads are childhood friends
  • Kingyo Club (Japan) - highschool setting with bullying theme
  • Khun CHai Puttipat - has some gross theme with some guys thrying to kidnal the FL (seems like a cliche scene for thai dramas) but definitely the FL is quite innocent and super kind
  • Kahogo no kahoko (japan) - FL is probably the Most innocent FL ever
  • Princess hours
  • Shut up flower boy band
  • Healer
  • Hi school love on
  • Just between lovers - she did have a first love, bjt he died tragically in the disaster that could have easily killed her also.
 Bignickd:

My favorites that fit this criteria

Im not a robot - both pretty innocent with a good story, exciting rom and some great comedy as well (in my opinion at least =p)

Pinocchio - loved this one pretty exciting story had me hooked with some good romance, some push and pull and theres also a sml but he isnt even in the running for fml , and fits what your looking for

Thirty but seventeen - this one probably fits what your lookong for the most and its a recent one too. This show was pretty damn good throughout and prob my favorite show now. The romance is really good and there are a few scenes that whenever i think about i cant help but laugh. Really recommend this one great ending as well hilarious and everything wraps up real well.

Thanks a lot for the response :) I've checked out "I'm not a robot" and it seems in the synopsis alone there is mention of an ex-boyfriend right away, which is not what I'm looking for :/ I think I got a few episodes into both Pinocchio and Thirty but Seventeen, and I never got around to finishing them, so thanks for reminding me :)

Czakhareina:

Try:

• Come and Hug Me - very dark and melodramatic
  • Love O2O (China) - light hearted drama
  • Reply 1994 - leads are childhood friends
  • Kingyo Club (Japan) - highschool setting with bullying theme
  • Khun CHai Puttipat - has some gross theme with some guys thrying to kidnal the FL (seems like a cliche scene for thai dramas) but definitely the FL is quite innocent and super kind
  • Kahogo no kahoko (japan) - FL is probably the Most innocent FL ever
  • Princess hours
  • Shut up flower boy band
  • Healer
  • Hi school love on
  • Just between lovers - she did have a first love, bjt he died tragically in the disaster that could have easily killed her also.

Thanks a lot, I don't think I've seen any of these, so I'll definitely check them out to see if they are my sort of thing :D Just between lovers, from what I can read, doesn't sound like the kind of thing I would watch though unfortunately, it seems what I'm trying to avoid is a prime part of the plot

• 30 but 17
  • 20th century boy and girl
  • Kahogo no Kahoko
  • Kill me Heal me
  • Healer
  • 100 days my prince
  • The moon embracing the sun
  • Full house
  • Itazura na kiss
  • Good Morning Call
  • Ruler Master of the mask
  • Top star Yoo baek
  • High end crush
  • Cinderella and the 4 kinghts
  • Come and Hug me

Faith

Beautiful Days

Moorim School

Bignickd:

The FL has an ex-boyfriend who plays a prominent role in the drama, but not necessarily as an antagonist to her new relationship with the ML. Nevertheless, I don't think this drama matches the OP's very specific requirements.

These all fit your criteria very well:

- The Masked Lover

- Behind Your Smile

- Boss & Me

- Devilish Joy (kind of similar-ish vibes to What's Wrong With Secretary Kim)

- High Society

- Nine

fanitha:
  • 30 but 17
  • 20th century boy and girl
  • Kahogo no Kahoko
  • Kill me Heal me
  • Healer
  • 100 days my prince
  • The moon embracing the sun
  • Full house
  • Itazura na kiss
  • Good Morning Call
  • Ruler Master of the mask
  • Top star Yoo baek
  • High end crush
  • Cinderella and the 4 kinghts
  • Come and Hug me

Otps4Life:

Faith

Beautiful Days

Moorim School

PrettyCarEye:

These all fit your criteria very well:

- The Masked Lover

- Behind Your Smile

- Boss & Me

- Devilish Joy (kind of similar-ish vibes to What's Wrong With Secretary Kim)

- High Society

- Nine

Thank you all very much for your answers for my oddly specific request, I have a lot of dramas to watch now :D

-100 days prince (a bit similar to shopping king louie)

-my id is gangnam beauty 

I just finished watching Healer, finally. Never got around to finishing it when I first started it because I was busy, but I'm happy I did :D I was especially a fan of the two main leads. If anyone has any more suggestions I am open for all!

Because it's my first life