I'm looking for romantic Chinese Dramas with historical and/or fantasy elements. Any good ones with good romance in them? 

I've watched Eternal Love, Ashes of Love, Legend of Yun Xi, Legend of Fuyao, Princess Agents (needs more romance), Bloody Romance, Lost Love in Times, The Eternal Love 1 & 2, the Perfect Couple, and Destiny of White Snake. (I've also watched Story of Yanxi Palace, Love 020, Novoland: Castle in the Sky (hated it), General & I (dislike). )

I don't want to miss any excellent romantic Chinese dramas which are historical and/or fantasy-based. (I will watch modern ones but only if they are really good.)  Suggestions plz?

If you're only looking for historical, then The Princess Weiyoung is really good and Ruyi's Royal Love(it's similar to Yanxi but through another perspective.) The Kings Woman is pretty good too. The Legend of Fragrance, The Legend of Lu Zhen, Sound of the Desert, Rookie Agent Rouge, etc. I hope you find this useful! I'm also looking for good historical dramas too but I'm personally not a fan of fantasy.

For just historical, I'd highly recommend 

• Scarlet Heart
  • Story of Ming Lan
  • The Imperial Doctress
  • Rise of Phoenixes

With Fantasy elements I'd recommend The Flame's Daughter, I Will Never Let You Go (I haven't watched this myself but I've heard good things), and Journey of Flower

Thank you all,  for the suggestions!  : )