• Laughter At Waikiki - all 3 couples are somewhat that type of character
 Czakhareina:

Maybe:

• Fight My Way
  • Beautiful gongshim
  • Smile You - ML is smart but kinda a beta make dummy
  • Laughter At Waikiki - all 3 couples are somewhat that type of character

Thank you but i ll give u examples if you think of any drama  please help me

Like for example fated to love you ML character and you who came from the stars FL character 

Beautiful Gong Shim ML character was perfect till ep 10 i couldnt continue

And KSL was cute and childish and the FL is friendly 

I dont watch Setcom 

What is in my mind is a romcom of stupid couple that because of them being slow they misunderstand each others in a hilarious way 

Kinda Eccentric ML character like wok of love  the gangster  or like Live up to Your Name but he is dimwitted and the FL character like Sunny in Goblin i hope i can find this pair

Lustdrama:

Thank you but i ll give u examples if you think of any drama  please help me

Like for example fated to love you ML character and you who came from the stars FL character 

Beautiful Gong Shim ML character was perfect till ep 10 i couldnt continue

And KSL was cute and childish and the FL is friendly 

I dont watch Setcom 

What is in my mind is a romcom of stupid couple that because of them being slow they misunderstand each others in a hilarious way 

Kinda Eccentric ML character like wok of love  the gangster  or like Live up to Your Name but  he is dimwitted and the FL character like Sunny in Goblin i hope i can find this pair

I think there are a lot of dramas of of those as individual paired up with another type chravter, probably the tsundere type. But together. I doubt that would happen. That pair up would totally be so weird and probably over the top slapstick genre. 

Sitcom, i dont think i recommended a sitcome, unless Lauggter of waikiki is what you mean with sitcom. But thia drama is probably the nearest one to what you are looking for. With Joonki-Seojin couple. Next is  Smile, You