Hi Friends,

I want to watch a drama where FL's Ex regrets breaking up with her. He misunderstands her by listening to others and does not give her a chance to explain. He later realizes that he misunderstood her and regrets very much. By that time FL is pursued by ML. And here ML should fall first for FL and committed to FL only. And FL should be strong. She takes time to accept ML. And finally ML and FL should be together.

And I want dramas where ML chases FL first and FL should have high level of self respect.

I hope I can find some good recommendations here from friends. 

I feel like you're looking for a modern drama but The Story of Ming Lan sorta fits this imo.

• +1 The Story of Ming Lan - the SML is sort of forced to abandon the FL, but he could've taken bold steps to stay with her and decided not to - instead he chose the safest path that also ensured his family's safety; he also doesn't understand the FL's personality and circumstances as well as the ML does; the ML falls for the FL first and once he falls for her he is 100% committed to only her; the FL is very strong and takes a long time to fully accept the ML
  • Sound of the Desert - the SML rejects the FL's confession even though he has feelings for her because he is wheelchair bound and does not believe he can make her happy; he regrets it immediately; the rest matches your description
  • Across the Ocean to See You - the divorce wasn't exactly based on a misunderstanding, but her ex-husband does try to get her back; the rest matches your description
  • Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo - the SML abandons the FL when she is at her lowest and most vulnerable; the rest matches your description

Dramas that more or less match your description, but I'm not sure I'd call the FLs "strong":

• Go Ho's Starry Night 
  • Something in the Rain
  • Wednesday 3:30 PM - definitely matches the break up / ex part, but the ML does not fully, 110% commit to her until the end (which makes sense, because he spends most of the drama helping the FL make her ex regret breaking up with her)

Mostly fits your description, but the SML cheats on the FL and that's why she asks for a divorce (no misunderstanding), plus it's an odd mix of genres and there's almost no skinship, but the ML is great:

• Ms. Perfect
 Origamy:

I feel like you're looking for a modern drama but The Story of Ming Lan sorta fits this imo.

Thank you for the recommendation dear. I watched The Story of Ming Lan in bits and pieces. I liked the story between ML and FL.

✔ Witch's Romance 

AH

Than you dear for the recommendations. I think I have already watched almost all the dramas recommended in bits and pieces except Across the Ocean to see you, I watched only few episodes of that drama few months back. I will definitely give it a try.