I know this has been asked a lot & I've also checked on the tags but there are few, I want more :(  

Do you have any recommendations of dramas with rich girl - poor boy couples, but please PREFERABLY long dramas & NOT MAIN COUPLES ?  You know, in where she's the one chasing the boy, taking the lead, she liked him first. In where it's one-sided love at first but then it's his time to chase her/get her back. One thing that I've noticed it's that the boy has this inferiority complex at first & that's why he never reciprocated the girl's feelings because he felt like he was less, but she loves him anyways. Then when they finally get together it's the cutest thing in the world. I already watched All about my mom, Wolgyesu Tailor Shop , Tail of two sisters, Marry me now (kbs) & about to finish What happens to my family. Ugly alert is already on my list. 

Any country is ok, the longer the drama the better. GIVE ME ALL THE RECOMMENDATIONS YOU HAVE, ALL THE DRAMAS THAT YOU CAN REMEMBER (: 

THANKS. 

• I am Bliss/Happiness 
  • My Healing Love
  • My Daughter Sooyoung
  • Others
    • Jang bori is here - ahgasshi of the house and the secretary of her father
    • Yellow Handkerchief
    • Ojakgyu brpthers - with the case of noona romance, plus the guys pursued the girl
    • Sons of sol pharmacy - funny ecclectic couple 
    • Leh Ratree - did not chase the guy
    • Cheer up mr.kim - main couple

Beauty Inside (16 eps) - side couple rich chaebol heiress and handsome part-time guy aspiring to be a priest

Wow, that's an impressive list that @ahsaaful gave us. I loved the story about the rich princess and her bodyguard in King2Hearts by the way :p

The best series I can remember that fits your description is Loving Never Forgetting.  The second love story is about the older executive assistant and the sister of his boss, the rich young heiress. He's the silent caring type, and he doesn't even contemplate a relationship . She is a happy go lucky girl, but really serious concerning him. Just watch those two, you won't regret it!

Czakhareina:
  • I am Bliss/Happiness 
  • My Healing Love
  • My Daughter Sooyoung
  • Others
    • Jang bori is here - ahgasshi of the house and the secretary of her father
    • Yellow Handkerchief
    • Ojakgyu brpthers - with the case of noona romance, plus the guys pursued the girl
    • Sons of sol pharmacy - funny ecclectic couple 
    • Leh Ratree - did not chase the guy
    • Cheer up mr.kim - main couple

Thank you so much, I already watched My Daughter Sooyoung (I've watch it twice, I LOVE IT btw)
What's the couple in My healing love & Sons of sol pharmacy?

xomettaxo:

Beauty Inside (16 eps) - side couple rich chaebol heiress and handsome part-time guy aspiring to be a priest

THANK YOU!!! ☺️

appleeye:

Wow, that's an impressive list that @ahsaaful gave us. I loved the story about the rich princess and her bodyguard in King2Hearts by the way :p

The best series I can remember that fits your description is Loving Never Forgetting.  The second love story is about the older executive assistant and the sister of his boss, the rich young heiress. He's the silent caring type, and he doesn't even contemplate a relationship . She is a happy go lucky girl, but really serious concerning him. Just watch those two, you won't regret it!

Sounds exactly of what I'm looking for, thanks!!! ☺️☺️

Avlis Winchester:

Thank you so much, I already watched My Daughter Sooyoung (I've watch it twice, I LOVE IT btw)
What's the couple in My healing love & Sons of sol pharmacy?

My Healing love: the chaebol daughter aka younger sister of ML who works for the family company, and the adoptive younger brother of the FL who works as security guy in the company. Shw definitely chased after him while she felt inferior due to their status. 

Son's of sol Pharmacy/My Too perfect sons: the third geeky brother who works as a TV reporter and the only daughter of the TV company director he works for who is an actress . If i remember it correctly i think they actually started not liking each other, but girls dad likes him, and guy likes someone else and due to some funny instances sge started to fall for him. 

I forgot to mention the the weekedn drama Gloria that had Bae doona paired with Seo Jiseok.  The secondary couple was played by Lee chunhee and so yihyun. SYH is a the only  daughter from a big company albeit her mother is a mistress. She lives her life in a very dark, depressing way , like a flower who seemed beautiful yet fragile and ready to wither away. Then she meets the rugged, brash, messy  and loud bouncer guy who punches and shouts before he uses reasons. He gets mesmerized her her and he follows her because she seemed ready to kill herself and he talks her out of it. And they connect and she ends up following him, wanting to be near him. And her brashness, he pushes her away... 

• Others
    • Bromance - girl ithe daughter of a big company and guy is her chauffer. Very little screen time
    • You are my destiny - the girl is super immature and irritating, but the guy is also kinda immature. Their family have a weird relationship toward each other, they get together because of mistaken issue of them being together due to them being caught 

All the following are the main couples:

• Tatta hitotsu no koi
  • Takane no Hana
  • High Society
  • Innocent man
  • That Fool
  • Boku to Star no 99 Nichi
  • Take care of the youn lady
  • My princess

Also main couples + their status gets reversed at the middle of the drama

• Phoenix
  • Green Rose
  • Endless Love (TW drama)
 fanitha:

All the following are the main couples:

• Tatta hitotsu no koi
  • Takane no Hana
  • High Society
  • Innocent man
  • That Fool
  • Boku to Star no 99 Nichi
  • Take care of the youn lady
  • My princess

Also main couples + their status gets reversed at the middle of the drama

• Phoenix
  • Green Rose
  • Endless Love (TW drama)

Thank you so much.☺️ 

Are all of them happy endings? 

Avlis Winchester:

Thank you so much.☺️ 

Are all of them happy endings? 

If I remember correctly all of them have a happy ending

If you are looking for any country than watch beyhadh from India

You will love it as girl is rich and over possessive but it will be messed up later I loved this serial