I am looking for a drama that I watched several years ago.  This is what I recall of the series, but I have no recollection of the name.   Can anyone help me?

1.  Office setting - Boss lives in office/apartment with fish tank in the main room.  The title of his office is unique while being sensible. 

2. Social Misfit - The boss is not normal from the start, but that tends to have come from a family incident with a cousin or brother.  No one is allowed into the office.  He is found to be carrying large taped trash bags out of the office late at night while wearing strange attire.  His entire office of employees are looked upon as misfits in the company but are lovable characters all the same.

3.  Female Lead - The female lead is hired on and given the “rules” but her curiosity gets the better of her while she wanders into his office and makes friends with the eccentric boss.  She is also key in pulling together her misfit team of coworkers proving their value to the rest of the company.

Any suggestions as to what this Korean drama might be would be of great help because it has been driving me crazy.  Thank you!!

Mary

Below is a list of what it is NOT because I have already seen these.  What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim?; Strong  Woman Do Bong Soon; I’m Not A Robot; Suspicious Partner; Kill Me Heal Me; Protect the Boss; Blade Man; The Master’s Sun; Hyde Jekyll Me; Just You; Oh My Ghostess; She Was Pretty; When a Snail Falls In Love; Behind Your Smile

Now that I look at it again, I think you got it.  Thank you!  I’ll let you know if it is. 

Czakhareina thank you so much for your help in finding this drama.  My husband and I started watching it last night and there was no doubt in my mind that introverted boss is the right one.  Thank you for all of your help.