Friends

I want to watch a drama where FL is smart. I watched "Voice" and I liked the FL character very much. She is one of the best FL characters. I want to watch investigation dramas. I already watched Tunnel, Signal.

roukie agent rougue FL is strong plus its kinda investigation theme

if not for only crime investigating theme then try all this they are FL who lead the way of ML in series

• general and i
  • lost love in time
  • princess agent
  • the story of ming lan
  • sound of the desert
  • doctor x

Thank you dear for the recommendations.

Hello Monster has a silly female lead so I wouldn't recommend watching it
I second Life on Mars, Stranger and When a Snail Falls in Love

other than that:

Day and Night
Medical Examiner dr Qin
The Guest (she is definitely strong, and she's not stupid either)

Also:

• Unnatural (JP)
  • Conspiracy of Court (KR)
  • H.l.T or Homicide investigation Team (KR)
  • Cold Case (JP)
  • Children of the lesser god (KR)
  • Miss Sherlock (JP)

Korean drama:

Night Light, What’s wrong with secretary Kim, 

Japanese drama: 

DoS Deka, Kinkyu Torishirabetsu, Strawberry Night, Keizoku SPEC (All parts), Hard Nut, Doctor X, Kiina, Kirawareru yuki, unfair, Koshonin, Mikaiketsu no onna, Ie uru onna, Trick(all parts), Corpse lies under sakura tree, Otenki onee san, Okitegami kyoko no biboroku, Kakegurui...

(Quote me if u want more)

Chinese drama:

Snail falls in love, Princess Wei young, General and I, Oh my general, Detective Samoyeds, Legend of Condor heroes (Huang Rong’er), Princess agents, Cold Case(2019), ....

(Quote me if u wanna know more)

Thank you friends for all the suggestions.

KingARMY   Dear I am more into K dramas so if you have any K drama suggestions you can suggest them to me.

Prasanthi SS:

Thank you friends for all the suggestions.

KingARMY   Dear I am more into K dramas so if you have any K drama suggestions you can suggest them to me.

Witch’s Court, Special Investigation team TEN, Queen of Mystery (must watch, girl is badass)

I generally don’t like watching KDramas lol, generally because they promise great stuff about  female leads and goes on to victimise them throughout the drama, or makes them take decisions which are unprofessional or dumb, Thai dramas/Lakorns are also similar in this situation. anyways here are some more kdramas ... though I’m not sure if u will feel the promised smartness tho, unlike the dramas mentioned above...

Prosecutor Princess, Kill it, Misty(I haven’t watched it yet), Good Wife,  Sky Castle, 7th Grade Civil Servant.

I second/third Life on Mars, Miss Sherlock, Misty, and Queen of Mystery

Also Miss Ma, Nemesis

Your Honor

Less Than Evil

Okitegami Kyoko no Biboroku

The Guardians