Recommend me the new ones that’s finished airing this year please. I can’t be bothered to wait a week even a second to watch the next episode. The  tropes I love :

1. Time travelling historical dramas.

2. Reverse harem in modern setting.

3. A strong SML. I love especially his longing and pining after the FL and she’s already with the ML, so a strong 2nd male lead syndrome like in “Destiny’s Love”, “Oh my Emperor”.

4. Reincarnation, past lives in present day. E.G. : “Moonshine and Valentine, “Destiny’s Love”. The FL is the ML’s past lover in modern times from many past reincarnations, a few hundred years ago. ML is an immortal.

5. Paranormal romances : ML is a deity, immortal, spirit, alien or whatever, not the same species as the FL and is very old.

6. Cross-worlders : FL crosses into another world, universe or dimension that’s fantasy or in the ancient past.

I’ve watched so far and loved “Moonshine and Valentine” and “Destiny’s Love”. Haven’t seen any time-travelling historical romances from this year.       Are there any new ones? No matter the country or the language.

• Item
  • I am a pet in Dali Temple
  • Memories of Alhambra 
  • Lascivious Lady
  • What s wrong with Secretary Kim 
  • He is Psychometric ( ends Tuesday) 
  • Flipped

From 2018 

• Granting you A dreamlike life 
  • Guardian 
  • Beauty Inside 
  • Devilish Joy