She has to spend time with this other guy because she works with him and begins to blow off the male lead. Eventually the male lead has had enough and breaks up with her. She didn't realize what she was doing and tries to win him back. The other guy likes her and tries to get her to be with him, but she loves the male lead.

wow something like this will be super fun! I believe you are basically searching for a romcom jealous type? I don't really recall exact same plot but "Good morning call" does have a bit of it.

Before they date, the male lead is jealous of the female lead's childhood best friend with whom she spends her every Christmas( like a tradition) and he also teaches her sometimes.

Also, the female lead works at a soba noodles shop to pay back a debt. Her work dress is really bad so she hides it from the guy. This kinda makes him worried and stressed. He later finds about it, though he doesn't reacts as much, in the manga he is kinda more jealous.

Tho, I would prefer manga more because the male lead is super cute and gets jealous from every guy who gets closer to the female. In drama, he tries to be a cool dude but still shows jealousy.

otakuAshu2812:

wow something like this will be super fun! I believe you are basically searching for a romcom jealous type? I don't really recall exact same plot but "Good morning call" does have a bit of it.

Before they date, the male lead is jealous of the female lead's childhood best friend with whom she spends her every Christmas( like a tradition) and he also teaches her sometimes.

Also, the female lead works at a soba noodles shop to pay back a debt. Her work dress is really bad so she hides it from the guy. This kinda makes him worried and stressed. He later finds about it, though he doesn't reacts as much, in the manga he is kinda more jealous.

Tho, I would prefer manga more because the male lead is super cute and gets jealous from every guy who gets closer to the female. In drama, he tries to be a cool dude but still shows jealousy.

Seen it.