What are your favorite  hate to love  dramas?

This may be my favourite type of drama, so I actually have few of them with me

1)Put your head on my shoulder(2019)-only for first 2-3 episodes though, the male lead doesn't want to bother with the femlae lead

2)Goong(2006?) -He doesn't want to be with her so much that he has already planned the divorce, but in the end they fall in love.

3)Marriage not dating-The guy isn't marrying but the girl wants to marry, they meet under worst circumstances with worst first impressions, do some pretending to dating with IMMENSE hatred for each other until they find themselves falling for each other...

4)Cheer up- The female lead hates the guy for disrupting their dance club. The guy doesn't think so though...

5)School 2017- The female lead is in a problem and hates the male lead because apparently he is the son of the director and has power to do anything. The guy instead fights as a mysterious guy 'X' for her and for his dead friend. 

6)Nisekoi(2018)-This drama is manga adaptation. Even I haven't seen it but the trailer was awesome. I have requested for it on kissasian. They might upload it translated in english.

7)Best chicken(2019?)-The story of how the girl hates the guy for disrupting her perfect sauna and home to make his chicken restaurant. To drive him out she decides to work for him and make his restaurant a failure. But he was dedicated because he had left his job from the country's no.1 company to open a restaurant, and he needed her.

8)Missions of love(2018)-Available on kissasian, probably the HIGHEST recommended movie. It is manga adaptation. The guy wears a "perfect student" mask. The girl needs him to make her web novel. She blackmails him that she will uncover his facade and gives him missions to include in her romantic novel as she was inexperienced . Little did she know that the missions  of love will unfold a new love. 

P.S- it is a love triangle

9)Bokura ga ita-A guy, playboy. Girl hates him, everyone loves him. She finds out his past, his pain, and now he needs her. Will she be with him?

10) Master devil do not kiss me- The girl was a dropout, met the heir of richest company of the country. Kissed on first encounter. HATE. To help her daughter go to school, her mother did a kidney transplant and died. The person her mother transplanted her kidneys to was none other than the richest businessman of the country. And now his wife has taken her as her own daughter. The daughter and son go to the same school. They hate each other , he wants her to leave, she wants to leave. The actress is same as"put your head on my shoulder"