I know I posted something on my feed about this already but figured I would post here as well.

I am LOVING Mother of Mine right now and I would like more drama recommendations centered around family. Can be from any country and doesn’t have to be just weekend dramas. Also doesn’t have to be just happy dramas either...dysfunctional family centered dramas are welcomed as well...I just want to watch more dramas about families and their relationships 

THANKS!,

Definitely check out:

• 1 liter of tears (japan)
  • Life is beautiful (2010 korea)
  • reply 1988 (korea
  • Ugly alert (korea)
  • Sky castle (korea)
  • My golden life (korea)
  • Glorious day (korea)
  • Stepmother and daughter blues (japan)
  • What happened to my family (korea)
  • father is strange (korea)
  • My golden life (korea)
  • dear my friends (korea)
  • Engine (japan)
  • Love Now (taiwan)
  • five enough (korea)
  • All about mom (korea)
  • Ojjakgyu brothers (korea)
  • My daughter sooyoung (korea)
  • My only one (korea)
  • liver or die (korea) - dysfuctional family
  • Kazuko game (japan)- dysfuctional family

Smile , You :))  / Korean beautiful family drama

Kazoku Game

Kaseifu no Mita (I think there is also a Korean remake)

My mister: partly about family, if you haven't watched it, you really should.

+1 Ugly Alert, Ojjakgyu Brothers, My Daughter Soo Young, and Smile You

Golden Pouch- A doctor who's an orphan goes back to Korea to look for his family, he loses his memory and mistakes a couple for his parents. They know they aren't his parents but they play along to try and help him. Another layer to this is the fact that the couple lost a son who would have been around the doctor's age had he survived, and that brings up memories of him, so they're having to deal with his loss all over again.

Stars Falling from the Sky- The story is about a young woman who finds that she now has to take care of all of her younger adopted siblings after their parents die. You will hate her to begin with (I know I did) but the change that she goes through is well worth it. 

Golden Bride- a half Vietnamese/half Korean girl becomes a mail order bride in order to go to Korea to try and find her father. The relationship between her and her in-laws is really positive and loving, which wasn't really the norm in Korean family dramas at the time(at least from what I can remember).

Paen Rai Long Tai Wa Rak- The FL tries to get her adoptive brother out of a jam, and ends up getting married herself. She decides to stay in the house because she learns the family has ties to her own parent's who have died. The relationship between the FL and her adoptive siblings is great.  

Down with Love- I really loved the older sister's relationship with her younger sister (the FL), I kinda almost wish the show was centered around her more than Ella Chen. 

The Eccentric Daughter-in-Law- The thing that I most enjoyed about this drama is that the most important relationship in it, is between the FL and her fake mother-in-law.

• Kazoku Game
  • Gibo to musume no blues
  • Freeter ie wo kau
  • Kazoku no katachi
  • Stars falling from the sky

-Father is Strange

-Five Children

-Reply 1988

-Le Coup De Foudre

-When we were young

-Battle of Changsa