Hey guys!

So I've been in a drama slump for quite a few months and haven't been able to watch anything successfully. But I recently started 'Secret Life Of My Secretary' and really enjoyed the first 4 EPs, and I think it was because of the ML. I just found him adorable, his expressions were just too cute.

I'd be really thankful if you guys could suggest me some dramas, hopefully recent ones, with cute/ adorable male leads. I just want to watch something fluffy! (I've had it with this slump!)

I've pretty much seen the popular ones like Shopping King Louie, Are You Human Too, etc.

Thank you in advance!!

"He is pyschometric" has a male lead like that, but the drama is not fluffy. Yet, it has Romance and sometimes even comedy. The drama is mainly based on thrill, suspense and criminal issues. But I would say you should try nevertheless since the drama is perfect. 

Maybe you could try Beautiful Gong Shim, Lucky Romance, Revolutionary Love or To.Jenny? The main males aren't really fluffy and cute at the beginning but it's getting better with the episodes ;)

I second Beautiful Gong Shim and ML in Good Doctor is also cute if you don't mind medical dramas. Park Bo Gum in Love in the Moonlight is just adorable.  If you want to watch still airing drama I find ML in Her Private Life soo cute. ❤

You could try the airing drama "Abyss." I personally haven't watched it yet myself, but it stars two of the cutest/most adorable actors/actresses I know! I'm thrilled that they are a couple in this drama.