Recommend any good psychological drama ( Korean - Japanese ) under these conditions

1. Great plot and twist

2. production date between 2015 .... 2019

PLEASE HAVE A LOOK ON MY LIST SO DO NOT COMMANDED A DRAMA I WATCHED 

https://mydramalist.com/dramalist/Peach

I’m interested in the same thing. It seems like you’ve seen a lot of the dramas that are recommended commonly in these forums. It looks like some of the dramas you dropped or have on hold are ones I think you should give another try. Such as Signal, Save Me (I just finished this one and it was very good), and King of Baking, Tak Goo. I don’t think I saw Hello Monster on your list. The Smile Behind Your Eyes is another good one. It’s based off the Japanese version A Million Stars Falling in the Sky, both are good though the Japanese one is usually considered better. Last Friends (jdrama) and Byakuyako. It’s okay, that’s love deals with psychological disorders which is great. If your fine with a Chinese drama, I’d also recommend Love Me, if you Dare. Secret is a dark romance drama but it also deals with dark topics. There are other forums here that might have other suggestions for what your looking for. I know there are a lot of k and j movies that might fit too.

The special series called White Christmas. It’s a Kdrams I forgot to mention. 

So here are my recs:

My Mister- it's not really psychological in style of for example Hello Monster but it deals with problems and psychic of ordinary people facing hardships, the plot is well-written and I must say it's the objectively best drama I have watched  

Kill Me Heal Me- if you haven't watched this you must!!! It's not only psychological but practically medical- ML has Dissociative identity disorder and FL is psychiatrist , it has great plot and twist and the best acting and chemistry between leads 

The Smile Has Left Your Eyes- it's rather melodramatic, dark psychological drama, ML is one of the most interesting characters I saw in dramas, couple has great chemistry and plot is full of suspense  

Cheese In the Trap- I really liked this one despite being unusal and underrated, ML has dark, mysterious character, plot is interesting with twist and suspense and actors are good in their roles 

Japanese - 

I have more but watch these first : ) I have a list here I named  "dark" https://mydramalist.com/list/Y4aKdw8L

• Yokoso wagaya e
  • Solomon's perjury

Older than 2015:

• It's okay that's love
  • Kazoku Game

Here are some recommendations:

• The Village: Secret of Achiara
  • The Guardians (Lookout)
  • Angry Mom
  • Healer
  • Love Me if You Dare (Chinese)
  • Mrs Ma Nemesis (based on several novels by Agatha Christie)
  • Room Nº 9

Dramas I liked, but they are older than 2015:

• White Christmas
  • Can You Hear my Heart? 
  • Bloody Monday
  • Jungle Fish 2

Definitely Kazoku Game (It is a 2013 drama, but it is really worth it. It has many plot twist and is the definition of psychological. Before you decide if you like it or not watch the entire 1 episode)

Then there are: 

White Christmas (drama special)

Ouroboros

BORDER 

I highly recommend The Guardians(lookout) 

In kdramas you can watch:

1. Save me

2. The village: Achiara's Secret

3. Love me if you dare

4. White Christmas

5. He is Psychometric 

For a great plot twist I would recommend 2, 3 and 5. For Japanese drama Kasuko Game (2013) should be the best.