Preferably Chinese or Korean dramas which are subbed (don't mind if its still airing). Just a romantic couple that can kick-ass together... like Story of Ming Lan, Princess Agents etc. MUST HAVE Strong FL which is not always dependent on the ML. Don't mind whether Historical, Fantasy, Modern etc. Thank you if you can think of anything!!

The Legends has one of my favorite strong FLs and she has good chemistry with the ML, making the ultimate power couple.  FL is a beautiful complex character who on the one hand humorously steals candied hawthorns from babies and on the other is often saving others from bullies.  

The drama could use better editing and I wish it followed the novel more closely, but I still think you'd enjoy it.  The first two episodes are a little slow for backstory and will become more enjoyable when the real story gets started.

It's on Viki https://www.viki.com/tv/36409c-the-legends

• Misty
  • Legend of Fuyao
  • Oh My General
  • Yong Pal

@flours, YESSS tbh I've just started that one already, and have forgotten to continue it, thank you so much.

@Annie I loved Legend of Fuyao and gave up on Oh my general, should I stick with it? the Male lead was so annoying, and I'll definitely try the other two, Misty sounds promising...

I recommend:

Hello Monster - FL is a cop and ML genius profiler and they try to catch serial killer, romance is slow paced but cute 

A Beautiful Mind - ML is surgeon who can't feel emotions like normal people and FL is a cop, I really like this couple despite being unusal  

Falling For Innocence - ML is CEO and FL his secretary, FL is strong and together they face hardships and their romance is beautiful  

Thousand_Paper_Cranes:

@Annie I loved Legend of Fuyao and gave up on Oh my general, should I stick with it? the Male lead was so annoying, and I'll definitely try the other two, Misty sounds promising...

I haven't finished OMG yet, but while I too find the male lead annoying, he gets better with time. The teamwork scenes between him and his wife are the best.

Love me if you dare

when a snail falls in love

Detective L

Memory Lost (36 eps total; 3 seasons; 12 eps each season)