I need some recommendations/suggestions for something to watch. I want to watch something where the female lead and male lead start off as friends, Like I want them to meet each other, get to know each other and become comfortable with each other and want them to become friends before any of them have feelings for each other(if it contain romance) . I don't want any of them to like other one but pretend not to for long episodes and you know. I want them to start off being friends to becoming good friends  with a lot of friendship moments before any of them have feelings for one other if it has romance (I am not saying romance between them should be must, I would also  really like if the story is about them getting to know each other and becoming good friends and about their friendship with a lot of friendship/bonding moments without romance happening between them!)

Any genre is welcome except With sad endings or tragedy.

The Story of Ming Lan is like this. It takes like half of the show before the leads start liking each other romantically but they're friends for the whole thing. 

In the show Proud of Love the leads swap bodies. It's pretty hilarious and the leads don't start liking each other romantically for a long time it's mostly friendship with them learning how to deal with having the other's body.

The show Reply 1988 has a lot of good friendship moments between the fl and the 4 potential male leads (they don't all like her it's not some reverse harem lol). I can't spoil for you who she ends up with cuz that's part of the fun but the show definitely solidifies the friendship between them and it's super heartwarming. 

I think you should try My Mister- it's exactly as you wrote, leads get to know each other and become friends, it doesn't have romance but it's objectively the best drama I have watched 

Another one that I think you might like is Hello Monster- FL is a cop and ML genius profiler and they solve crimes and try to catch a serial killer, they become friends and slowly fall in love but it has only little bit of romance 

Other recommendations:

Coffee Prince- if you haven't watched this already you must !!! Leads at first both like someone else and then they become friends, it also has romance and it's funny and heartwarming drama with great cast

Dal Ja's Spring- FL has another love interest at first so with ML they are only friends, after some time they develop feelings for each other but it's slow paced romance 

Been looking for same type drama recently. Usually it is well established that they were friends before, or that one gets attracted to another at initial meet up, which is almost like an all time high dramas cliche. But anyway here are some i think that has that plot:

• Buzzer Beat (Japan)
  • Breathless (korea) - very old korean drama
  • Love Around (Taiwan) 
  • When We were Young (China)
  • My healing Love (Korea) - they have a history together but friendship comes first and foremost
  • Bromance (China)
  • Stay with Me (China) - though this one is kinda disappointing
  • Fight for my way
  • Weightlifting fairy
  • It's not that I can't marry but I don't want to
  • Survival Wedding