i recently watched All is Well and i really liked it so i want to watch more chinese family dramas

Ive pretty much watched all 50 ep korean family dramas so i want to watch some chinese ones now

Battle of Changsha is a fantastic one. It's a war drama but it has a lot of humor as well and the family dynamic is my favorite one I've seen in an asian drama. 

The Story of Ming Lan is also a great family drama. It's a historical with a pretty large family (6 kids). I always recommend this show to everyone I talk to, it's too good. 

Unfortunately, Chinese family dramas are rarely subbed because for some reason mostly only dramas with young actors are licenced and C-family dramas tend to have older actors. Usually the subbed ones are also modern historical dramas.

ENG SUBBED (but not *exactly* like All Is Well): Battle of Changsha, Romance of Our Parents, The First Half of My Life, You Are My Sisters, The Story of Ming Lan

Not subbed (but more like All Is Well): Dear Them, The Children Are Home, Home Sweet Home, +349853948534 others (Chinese family dramas are a HUGE category bc the ahjummas like to watch them ya know, there are probably as many as historical fantasies ahaha.)

• Take My brother Away - generally a family dramas as much as it is about ayouth drama since its a about the siblings who are all the family they know
  • Because of you / because of meeting you - the chinese version of Jang bori is here
  • Chinese drama:
    • Romance of our parents
    • The innocent mistake
  • How about taiwanese familydramas?
    • Love Now
    • Inborn pair
    • Love storm / love in sandstorm
    • A boy named flora a
    • Better man