I’m  currently addicted to “The imperial Doctoress”. But I’ve watched and enjoyed all the time traveling historical reverse harems. My favourites : 1. “Scarlet Heart”, 2. “Scarlet Heart Ryeo”, 3. “Jade Palace Lockheart” and “Unique Lady”. Please don’t recommend me any time traveling historical ones, because I’ve watched them all, obsessed with this trope. If there’s any new ones from this year that’s complete, you can recommend me. The FL in “The imperial Doctoress” has minimum 3 guys obsessed with her and I want that many guys after her in your recommendations, thanks for your help.

Rule the worldHistorical, is not time travel but it has a fun spin since the story is supposed to be a book that is being written. 

Sungkyunkwan Scandal- Only two guys after her but there are so many around her that it feels like a reverse harem.

Hwarang- Again it's a love triangle but there are so many guys...

The Flame's Daughter- Everyone and their aunt is in love with the FL. 

Oh! My Emperor- Season 1 and 2, there are lots of male leads and they each represent a zodiac sign, not all of them are in love with FL but there are just so many handsome guys. They are part of a irl boy band btw.

• +1 Sungkyunkwan Scandal
  • Mr. Sunshine
  • The Story of Ming Lan
  • The Story of Yanxi Palace
  • The Princess Wei Young
  • Sound of the Desert
  • The King's Woman
  • Empress Ki
  • Princess Agents
  • The Rise of Phoenixes