Hello beautiful people of the world.☺️

I'm looking for recommendations of ANYTHING (dramas, tv series, telenovelas, turkish tv, movies, books, wattpad, fanfics, even animes, whatever) from any country with this characteristics: MC chooses/ends up with actual 2nd lead and I mean ACTUAL SECOND LEAD. Please don't recommend me the next ones because they've been recommended to me before and/or I already watch them:

ANIMES
I actually don't know anything about animes. Please recommend me some in where the MC chooses the 2nd lead, preferably 2 girls one boy. NOT CHILDISH ANIMES OR ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL, preferably of the fantasy/action genre.

DRAMAS
- A Tale of Two Sisters (kbs 2013). Actor Park Jae Jung was actually the 2nd lead but I guess his character totally nailed it because he was kind, respectful, not possessive & his relationship with the FL was actually a very very SLOW-BURN because at first, they were both in love with other people.
- King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo
- Peach Girl
- Empress Ki
- The King in love
- Last Cinderella (I don't think he was 2nd lead tbh)
- Feast of the Gods
- Fashion King
- Dream High
- Queen of reversals
- How to Meet a Perfect Neighbor (But I was actually rooting for the neighbor)
- Nail shop Paris

Non asian TV SERIES
-Hart of Dixie it's the PERFECT EXAMPLE (Zoe & Wade)
-The Vampire Diaries it's PERFECT for me. (Damon & Elena but I also LOVED Caroline & Stefan from day 1)
-Baby Daddy (Danny & Riley were the cutest dorks & I was rooting for them since episode 1)
- Dawson's Creek (Joey and Pacey)
- There's an argentine telenovela named Simona, the SML was this super friend of the FL, obviously in the friend zone lol. He was sooo in love with her, so charming, respectful, super supportive & cute that the FL eventually felt for him plus their chemistry was on fire ☺️

BOOKS
- The Maze Runner
- Throne of Glass saga
- Soul Screamers saga

*if you can add a little bit of spoilers that would be cool, thanks*

I'm sorry for being such an annoying person, I am DESPERATE and I love this kind of topic.

HAVE A NICE DAY, THANK YOU ☺️☺️☺️

(PS: I almost recommended Dawson's Creek, until I noticed that it's already on your list ;p)

• Diamond lover (Cdrama)
  • Because Itsthe First Time (Kdrama) 
  • Love Song (Jdrama)
  • Reply 1988  (Kdrama) 
  • Terms of Endearment (Kdrama) 
  • The Firstborn / The Eldest (Kdrama) 
  • Hotelier (Kdrama)
  • Mama: Nothing to Fear (Kdrama)
  • Orange (JMovie)
  • Gossip Girl (US Series) - Blaire & Chuck
  • The Hunchback of Notredame (disney cartoon)
  • Daytime Shooting Star (jmovie) -  felt so rushed thus it felt it had no time to set up the proper ML, thus  Shishio always felt like the ML. But as i understood it, the manga did a much decent job in setting up the characters.
  •  Pocahantas (Disney Movie) - movie 2 made John Smith a jerk
  • My Bestfriend's Wedding - original US movie and the Chinese remake
  • Tragic ends with the deaths involved but the Main Lead did choose the second lead
    • Inspiring generation (Kdrama) - Jungtae x Okryeon (FL was origibally Gaya)
    • What happaned in bali (Kdrama) - soojung x inwook (ML was Jaemin)
    •  Queen seondeok (Kdrama)  - Seondeok x bidam (ML was yushin)

Japanese Movie: daytime shooting star

kura2ninja:

(PS: I almost recommended Dawson's Creek, until I noticed that it's already on your list ;p)

Thank you sm. Can you give me a little bit of spoilers about the Love Song drama. ?

Czakhareina:
  • Diamond lover (Cdrama)
  • Because Itsthe First Time (Kdrama) 
  • Love Song (Jdrama)
  • Reply 1988  (Kdrama) 
  • Terms of Endearment (Kdrama) 
  • The Firstborn / The Eldest (Kdrama) 
  • Hotelier (Kdrama)
  • Mama: Nothing to Fear (Kdrama)
  • Orange (JMovie)
  • Gossip Girl (US Series) - Blaire & Chuck
  • The Hunchback of Notredame (disney cartoon)
  • Daytime Shooting Star (jmovie) -  felt so rushed thus it felt it had no time to set up the proper ML, thus  Shishio always felt like the ML. But as i understood it, the manga did a much decent job in setting up the characters.
  •  Pocahantas (Disney Movie) - movie 2 made John Smith a jerk
  • My Bestfriend's Wedding - original US movie and the Chinese remake
  • Tragic ends with the deaths involved but the Main Lead did choose the second lead
    • Inspiring generation (Kdrama) - Jungtae x Okryeon (FL was origibally Gaya)
    • What happaned in bali (Kdrama) - soojung x inwook (ML was Jaemin)
    •  Queen seondeok (Kdrama)  - Seondeok x bidam (ML was yushin)

Of course Inspiring generation!! I forgot to put that one on the list. I love that drama and I cried a lot.  I searched Diamond Lover & in viki are 20something episodes but I read that there are actually 60something ? 

Thanks

Chinese dramas are usually long, so be prepared for a lot of boring/draggy parts. But I think Diamond lover, which I still havent actually had time to watch, went exceptionally longer because it had great ratings and was doing well with the c-audience. The producers decided to extend it but Rain (the main lead) was only contracted to a specific amount of episodes/time. He had other commitments and could not make appearance for the remainder of the extension of the drama. Thus they made the FL end up with the SML. But I think the interesting thing about it, is that the couple that ended up together in the drama, ended up together as a married couple now, though diamodn lover is not their only project. They were in princess weiyoung where they are the main leads...

I liked how Inspiring Generation Started, but when they changed the writer, it went terribly weird for me. They scrapped the original narrative, and even scrapped kim jaewook's character to push for JungTae and okryeon which is just too bad, cause i loved gaya and jungtae pair.  

Avlis Winchester:

Thank you sm. Can you give me a little bit of spoilers about the Love Song drama. ?

The male lead is a forty-something clinical psychologist who used to be a musician when he's younger. The female lead is a twenty-something mechanic with a musical talent, but has low self-esteem because of a disability. He basically mentored her in music and helped build her self-confidence, while she helped him find his long-lost passion in music.

SPOILER: She had a crush on him, confessed her feelings to him but got rejected. It was later revealed that he liked her romantically but decided not to act on it. In the end, it was heavily implied that she started a relationship with one of her best friends (a secondary character), who had harbored feelings for her for some time.END SPOILER

kura2ninja:

The male lead is a forty-something clinical psychologist who used to be a musician when he's younger. The female lead is a twenty-something mechanic with a musical talent, but has low self-esteem because of a disability. He basically mentored her in music and helped build her self-confidence, while she helped him find his long-lost passion in music.

SPOILER: She had a crush on him, confessed her feelings to him but got rejected. It was later revealed that he liked her romantically but decided not to act on it. In the end, it was heavily implied that she started a relationship with one of her best friends (a secondary character), who had harbored feelings for her for some time.END SPOILER

Thank you so much. ☺️

Fati:

Maybe :

https://mydramalist.com/3623-sound-of-the-desert

Can you give me a little bit of spoilers? Is it a happy ending? 

Thanks

@Czakhareina Oh I see! I get it now. Thanks.

I didn't know about the whole change writer thing in Inspiring Generation but I do remember I cried a lot and I remember that I seriously disliked Gaya from the beginning, lol. 

If you have more recommendations please let me know. ☺️ 

Maybe, watch the One Punch Man. It's really cool irony about all superheroes and it has cool characters) I started to watch the second season.

• Over the rainbow
  • Love song 
  • Hirukana no Nagareboshi
  • Paradise Kiss (the anime)
 JudithJohnson:

Maybe, watch the One Punch Man. It's really cool irony about all superheroes and it has cool characters) I started to watch the second season.

Thanks. If you don't mind, what are the couples in that anime?