I've got a bit of free time on my hands and I'm looking to catch up on some dramas. I'll be really grateful for some recommendations.

PREFERENCES

• Male lead , Second male or Supporting- Cute, Kind, Naive or Innocent type of character
  • It can be a Lakron, Kdrama, Jdrama, or Filipino but I've really always wanted to get into Cdramas and Tiwanese dramas so I'd prefer those.
  • Released between 2012-2019

Thank u in advance

The legends- he is so kind and very sweet he was naive at first but than he muttered up ofc he is the son of the demon and supposed to be bad but he is so kind and loved the FL truly.

Love o2o is fluffy and the lead is calm, nice and supporting.

Boss & me also a nice male lead, supporting. He can be a lilttle much sometimes, he forgets to explain or reason with the female lead.

I second The legends, is nice to watch. Even when de ML is supposed to be hard, evil and a ass* he still has that innocent flair and he will give his life for his love.

The masked lover, my favourite tiawanese drama. I liked the seconed couple. They where really all in. The guy will leave his life behind to make her happy.

Perfect couple (sec. favourite taiwanese drama)

General and I is one of my fav. chinese drama, not sure if it is what you are looking for.

All the dramas have a happy ending, i cant watch something that ends sad ;) 

* At the moment go go squid is airing, i watched the first 3 ep. looks promising. 

As for lakorns i find it hard to give you any.  The ones i know do not fit your question 100 %. Maybe you like the ones with Mik. You can find them in my watchlist.

I made a list of sweet male leads if you are interested. Puppy Male Leads

1. The Cupids Series: Kamathep Online 
  2. Better Man One of the three brothers
  3. Encounter 
  4. Hyde, Jekyll, Me One of the personality
  5. I am Your Teacher Not very sure, but as I can remember!
  6. Incomplete Life  The male lead as I remember was a nive, there was no romance though
  7. Shall We Live Together 
  8. Across the Ocean to See You 
  9. An Oriental Odyssey 
  10. The Story of Ming Lan His character show like this with his wife. They will get married around the second half of the drama!

Miss Hammurabi

Ho goo's love

Love now

Love around

Put Your Head on My Shoulder

THE 

The Third charm you may do not like the drama but te ML fits