Mystery, comedy and romance should be good! Click on profile to see my watched drama. Thank you!

Hi,

I see that you've only watched Korean dramas so far so I'll give you suggestions for both. I reckon you should try watching Chinese school dramas because they honestly do it the best out of all of them. I used to watch a lot of Korean ones but now all I watch are the chinese ones because their SO GOOD!

KOREAN:

To The Beautiful You- some may disagree but I absolutely loved this. If you enjoy this then you should try watching the Japanese version as well, really good. 

The Reply Series (1997, 1994, 1988)- This series is such a gem, I personally really enjoyed it with my fav being the 1988 version.

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo- Another absolute gem, not entirely a school drama as it focuses more on the sports side but still goes through their collage life. 

School 2017- Got a bit sidetracked at the end but still pretty good and had the mystery aspect to it as well.

Go Back Couple- A time travel/school drama. Such a good drama and made me cry a lot, definitely give this a try.

Girls Generation 1979- Gives you the Reply series vibes and really good at the same time. I wish it was longer but it ended up being a pretty short drama.

CHINESE:

Where the Lost Ones Go- My absolute favourite of all time. A very underrated gem that I wish everyone would watch so give this a try.

A Love So Beautiful- Really good as well, doesn't have too many obstacles that get in the way of the main couple which I honestly need sometimes in a drama.

Unrequited Love- Very very good as well, this one is pretty recent so it just finished airing.

Le Coup de Foudre- Another really good gem, the OST in this is so very well done and fits the drama perfectly.

My Sunshine- An older one but one I just can't seem to forget and honestly one of my all time favorites.

Just an Encore- This one is pretty recent as well and quite good.

Wait, My Youth- Also recent and really good.

When we Were Young- I actually still haven't finished this one but it was quite popular and from what I've seen really good as well.

With You- Tried to watch this but never really got past the first couple of episodes but it is highly rated so I probably will try to watch it again soon.

My Huckleberry Friends- This one is linked to With You and also quite popular, still haven't personally seen this though.

Somewhere Only We Know- Really cute drama, also pretty recent.

JAPAENSE-

Hana Yori Dango- The Japanese version of Boys Over Flowers (if you've seen it) and my most favourite version as well. If you like this then I reckon you should give the other versions a try as well but this still is my personal favourite.

Hana Kimi- The Japanese version of To The Beautiful You, I sorta liked this a bit more than the korean version but their both really good.

To be honest, my suggestions could go on forever but you can also search MDL for school dramas by narrowing down your search. Also, try other genres of dramas as there are some really good ones that are not school dramas.

Hope this helps :)

Thanks for the sugestions!!

I'm not so into school kdrama since it's mostly typical bullying-theme

also since high schooler Korean aren't considered an adult so they didn't have much romance line

- A Moment Of Eighteen (ongoing)

- SKY Castle

- School Series; if you searching for bromance-ing, you can watch School 2013. my fave one is School 2015 ^_^

- Reply Series.

I'm more into school-theme Japanese drama, I'd like recommend some my fave school japanese romance.

- Itazura na Kiss Love In Tokyo; it is a must try!

- Good Morning Call S1&S2

- Switch Girl S1&S2

For Chinese drama, actually I watched C-drama the most of my time. and agree some of recommended users above like

- Le Coup De Foudre

- A Love So Beautiful

- Where's The Lost One Go

- Put Your Head On My Shoulder

- LOVE O2O

hope you'll like my recommend ^_^

I mostly only watch Japanese Dramas, so here is my picks. These are some of my favourite shows.

-My Boss My Hero

-GTO

-Kyou Kara Ore Wa 

Thanks for the recommendations! Really appreciate it! 

Must watch:

• 1 liter of Tears (Japan_Highschool)  - this drama is the most heartwrencing and inspiring drama I've seen and showcases the human strength and courage to face insurmoubtable problem. This is based on a true story of a teenager who was diagnosed with a degenerative disease - - her life, her pain, her family, her love, her courage and her outlook on her disease and life. 
  • Reply 1997 (Korea_Highschool) - this was one of the refreshing drama mainly because it was such a refreshing take on teenagers, the growing pains with the nostalgia feel of the 90's. Very little school scenes but this is definitely mainly a coming of age drama. 
  • Beautiful World (Korea_Highschool) - a drama that showcases the tragedy and the flight of bullying. How it affects the children, the family and community. 
  • Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bokjoo (Korea_College) - light and fun romance. With awesome friendship and comaraderie narrative.
  • School 2013 (Korea_Highschool) - bromance centered drama 
  • With You (China_Highschool) - light and fun romance-friendship drama
  • My Huckleberry Friends (China_Highschool) - light and fun romance-friendship drama. 
  • Reply 1994 (Korea_college) - this is my fave of the reply series and super highly recommend it.  
  • Age of Youth (Korea_College_2seasons)  - fun, crazy story about the sisterhood developed of 5 girls who lives in 1 share house/down. 
  • Where the Lost Ones Go (China_Highschool) 
  • Gokusen (Japan_Highschool_3seasons) - funny and crazy school drama about delinquents and their hopelessness and distrust of adults until they meet the teacher who would always be there for them
  • Kingyo Club (Japan_Highschool) - short Melodrama with bullying and sweet romance
  • Queens classroom (japan_gradeschool) - 
  • Reply 1988 (Korea_Highschool) - like all reply series, it's always an awesome journey of coming of age with friendship, romance and family. And very little school scenes
  • The Final Match (Korea_College) - the oldest drama I am recommending in the list but totally worth it. This is about friendship, rivalry of two beatfriends who dreams to be basketball players. 
  • Orange Days (Japan_College) - a fun and lifgt romance and coming of age drama
  • Meteor Garden (Taiwan_college) - totally biased on this one because this is the first Asian drama outside my country I ever saw. This made me fall for all Asian dramas. 
  • Shut Up Flower Boy Band (Korea_Highschool) - the friendship, romance and music of a romising rock band. 
  • GTO (Japan_Highschool) - same type of drama as gokusen
  • Mars (Taiwan_College) - very dark and heavy romance drama
  • 14-sai No Haha (Japan_Highschool) - tells a story of the consequences, pain, discrimination, courage, and the family when one gets pregnant  at 14 years old
  • White Christmas (Korea_Highschool) - thus is mainly mystery drama with a lot of mindgames and suspense
  • Others: Monstar, Sungkyunkwan Scandal, In A Good Way, class 3-A, girls Generation 1979, nobuta wo produce

Movies:

• 3 Idiots (India_college) 
  • Our Times (Taiwan_Highschool) 
  • Kimi No Todoke (Japan_Highschool) 
  • Bad Genius (Thailand_Highschool) 
  • Tori Girl (Japan_College) 
  • My Little Bride (Korea_Highschool) 
  •  Blue Gate Crossing (Taiwan_Highschool) 
  • You Are the Apple of My Eye (Taiwan_Highschool/College) 
  • Every Child's Special (India_gradeschool) 
  • Swing Girls (Japan_Highschool)

Nobody mentioned Dragon Zakura? It's a must see as well!

Ditto on many mentioned, particularly:

• Reply 1997
  • Who Are You: School 2015
  • School 2017
  • MARS (the original)
  • Put Your Head on My Shoulder
  • To The Beautiful You

Will add these: 

• Our Times (Taiwan)
  • The Devil Beside You  (older)
  • Nobuta Wo Produce (older)

i only watch c-drama but i think they are very goof

• recommend growing pain, fairly new
  • another me- still airing
  • master devil do not kiss me
  • accidentally in love
  • like other people said already - a love so beautiful, put your head on my shoulder, wait up my youth,  le coup de foudre