Male lead is a bad guy. I don't mean bad boy personality specifically, rather male lead who is bad guy, seem bit villain-ish to people and overall male lead who is a bad guy who does bad stuff but falls first for female lead. I would really like to watch his character grow and become better as person and change due to female lead.

I do want male lead to fall first , male lead who is bad guy chase the female lead who doesn't like him so male lead falls first and chase female lead.

I want the female lead to have a strong character who does whatever she wants. stand up as well defend herself and doesn't let anyone push her around. 

Thank you :)

{No sad endings}

Bad guys aka Gangsters:

• Lovers - ML is a gangster
  • Beyond the clouds / Full Sun - ML is a conman/Fraud
  • Lady nd the Liar - ML is a gangster
  • Cubic - ML is a gangster
  • Bad Family - ML is a gangster

Bad guys but nor really, hmmnnn, more of guys that does something illegal or illegal:

• Healer - ML is considered as a thief or doesn't thing for his clients that breaks the law
  • City Hunter - ML is a fugitive and wanted by the government 
  • The K2 - is a wanted guy by the government 
  • Innocent Man - ML is a host

Sad/Tragic ending:

• Todome No Kiss - ML is a money grubbing host
  • When a Man Loves A Woman - ML is a gangster, and my memory of the ending is vague but I think they did not end up together
  • Bridal Mask - ML is considered a Japanese-dog udirng the time of Japanese occupation in Korea
  • Cruel City - ML is a drug Lord
  • The Devil / Maou - ML is an evil mastermind
  • Mars (taiwanese version)

Cruel Romance - ML is a gangster boss who fall for a girl that has to suffer 

Once upon a time...in your heart - Gangster boss fall in love with an innocent girl which looks like his dead girlfriend

Only side by side with you - business man with gangster background try to get close to the FL in order to ruin her business but cannot help and fall for her

Movie 

Always - ML is a criminal/ illegal fighter and fall for a blind girl