-Cool and dashing

-lotsa hot dudes

-fantasy and superpowers

-badass male lead who doesn't fish for compliments.

Although these are my preferences, I'd like to see them under one roof. I recently watched school 2013 and guardian where the guys were hawt and also badass. There was also the inclusion of super powers in the latter series. I really liked YeZun's character in Guardian. I wanted to see more of shows like these where a hot main guy has a team following who go for investigations and have all ships sailing (lol, like any kind-straight and gay, both, but not confirmed or whatever). It might be hard to find such a detailed drama but I'm waiting, patiently for some.

Regards.

The Untamed --- Fantasy, has supernatural elements. Haven't watch this personally but there are many positive reviews on this and the ship for the main leads seem good to me from the short clips I've watched so far. 

Young Blood --- Not fantasy nor did it has any supernatural elements. Both male lead and female lead are the badass here. The story is basically about a team of youngsters carrying out missions together. Many ships are sailing in this drama, just group any 2 from the team, that will be a ship. Finished this and totally recommend it.

The Untamed! Yes! I've watched it. It's just a masterpiece and incomparably amazing. I'll check the others and waiting for more, thanks.

Arsenal Military Academy This is a new drama full of Hot Cool Boys, a genderbender no drama Girl for ML, loads of Fun, Romance/Bromance and Action.