I know there’s a forum for this, I already posted a couple of weeks ago... and no replies, so please please please could anybody let me know what this drama was!!!!

I think it might be about a group of women, but all I remember is the lady who is a lawyers wife- her husband I believe is running in an election. Her in laws are typically horrible to her and she goes out on a motorcycle to escape. A junior lawyer in her husbands firm meets her while she's on her bike- she gives him a lift to his house, and in return she keeps her bike there... after a while she leaves her husband, and I don't think I can remember anymore, so if you know what this drama is called... PLEASE LET ME KNOW!! Thank you :)

it remind me a side couple in Fantastic, the young lawyer was Ji Soo 

Thousand_Paper_Cranes:

I know there’s a forum for this, I already posted a couple of weeks ago... and no replies, so please please please could anybody let me know what this drama was!!!!

I think it might be about a group of women, but all I remember is the lady who is a lawyers wife- her husband I believe is running in an election. Her in laws are typically horrible to her and she goes out on a motorcycle to escape. A junior lawyer in her husbands firm meets her while she's on her bike- she gives him a lift to his house, and in return she keeps her bike there... after a while she leaves her husband, and I don't think I can remember anymore, so if you know what this drama is called... PLEASE LET ME KNOW!! Thank you :)

The drama is called Fantastic 

https://mydramalist.com/19468-fantastic

I agree I think it is Fantastic since the 2nd FL rides a motorcycle  and her husband is a lawyer and his family treats her like a slave ....the FL has cancer and is her best friend 

Yes it is!!!! Thank you so much guys!! :)