anyone can recommend me japanese movies? action, adventure, fightings, romance, or comedy. any would do :D sankyu :)
I really enjoyed Paradise Kiss, My Rainy Days and Rurouni Kenshin. :3
Looks like paradise kiss and rurouni kenshin is cool :D Btw, what kind of drama is my rainy days? i mean, a really serious movie? cause i get easily bored with that kind of movie. :D
Boys Love 1 and 2. Well, those weren't so perfect but still, they would be worth of watch. But they were sooo sad and desperate, so.. u would probably cry if you are even a little bit similar with me (who cried quit A LOT) :"D
but i'm not into that kind of thing! xD
Rurouni Kenshin is a must. I also recommend Gantz, Ichi, Zatoichi, Kamui Gaiden and Versus for action. The Incite Mill and Neighbor No. 13 for psychological/ horror. Most important is my all time favorite Yojimbo, it might be an older movie but it's great!
I added up gantz in my plan to watch list. It looks great. Those guns looks cool!
Tada, Kimi Wo Aishiteru Shinigami no Seido Time Traveller Runway Beat Paradise Kiss Cyborg She
Ikigami. It's a serious one, but the best I've seen. Nana and Nana 2 (romance) funny one : Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney SF : Space Battleship Yamato (similar to Star Trek)
try this :D
Water Boys (good comedy movie)
10 Promises To My Dog (this my favorite pet movie)
Azumi + Azumi 2 (don't miss this good ninja movie :D )

kevin-yourock wrote: Looks like paradise kiss and rurouni kenshin is cool :D
Btw, what kind of drama is my rainy days? i mean, a really serious movie? cause i get easily bored with that kind of movie. :D

It has its serious moments but it's not just strictly a boring serious movie, it's extremely cute and adorable if you don't mind that sort of thing, and has some light comedy as well. I get bored pretty easily and I didn't find myself bored at all with that movie.
Tada, Kimi Wo Aishiteru Shinigami no Seido Paradise Kiss Chonmage Purin
Crows Zero 1 and 2: Fighting, school gangs and comedy. Platina Data: Sci Fi thriller. 13 Assassins: Action Samurai. Brain Man: Crime thriller. Bokura Ga Ita Zenpen and Cohen: Slice of life. Kimi Ni Todoke: Slice of Life.
depends on what you like i like action and historical fiction but i also like good comedy
Adrift in Tokyo is good