Hi everyone,

I’ve just recentely begun my journey into K-Dramas and am looking for some recommendations for other Korean or Japanese romance dramas. I really like Oh my Ghost and My First First Love, so I guess I am looking for a show like those two. Something about college age characters that isn’t a harem or reverse harem kind of show. I might be more interested in trying out a Japanese show since I have already watched two korean shows, but I am more than open to watch another great Korean show. If you guys have any suggestions I would be very grateful! 

Try:

• Weighlifting fairy Kim bokjoo
  • Fight My way
  • Because its the first time
  • You drive me crazy
  • Buzzer Beat
  • Orange days
  • Kahogo kahoko

Meteor Garden 2018 , it's Chinese if you want to try -there are other versions of this show, but this doesnt show much of the love triangle angle

Weightlifting Fairy Kim bok joo-(college age)

I'm not a robot(not college but cute show)

My ID is Gangnam beauty (I personally did not like this but a lot seems to have enjoyed it)

Ok, I have lot of recommendations, so be prepared. I hope you will find something you will love!

Dramas similar to Oh My Ghost:

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon- FL is played by the same actress and it's also romantic comedy and a little bit of fantasy (FL is extra strong), couple with great chemistry 

W- Two Worlds-also fantasy and romance drama,  hot ML and great music

The Master's Sun- story is similar to Oh My Ghost( FL can see ghosts ), great acting and romantic scenes

Dramas that involves college:

My ID Is Gangnam Beauty- this one is really touching and romantic, you will love it!

Cheese In the Trap- this one is a little bit more dramatic and realistic but addicting 

Heartstrings- college and music drama

• Weightlifring fairy
  • Heartstrings

For japanese dramas is kind of hard to find ones set in college. The only one I can think about is Taiyou no kisetsu (but it's not a happy ending). There's also Itazura na Kiss and Good Morning Call (but the college setting is in season 2) 

1. Let's Fight Ghost 

2. Moorim school 
  3. Monstar 
  4. My Strange Hero 
  5. moments of 18
  6. Hit the Top 
  7. Please Come Back Mister 
  8. Hwayugi 
  9. Masters sun 
  10. Nightmare Teacher 
  11. Heroine Disqualified 
  12. Closest love to Heaven 
  13. My little Monster 
  14. Class 3A from now on your are my hostage 
  15. Black Devil and the White Prince 
  16. Orange 
  17. Switched 

Some are high school not college 

I like Kdramas but Cdramas give more butterflies and  heart fluttering moments.

For Cdrama...

Put Your Head on My Shoulder - college

Boss and Me- CEO and newbie worker

Go Go Squid- college, age gap. Guy is sexy af

A Love So Beautiful - high school, college, work

Love 020- college

Eternal Love- Wuxia but soooo  good

Thank you so much for all the replies!

I think I will definitely try weight lighting fairy since it was recommended multiple times, then maybe some c dramas. It doesn’t neccescaily need to be set in college, I just like stories about characters in their 20s. Sorry for the late reply, the website wouldn’t let me post for some odd reason 

Myauntmary:

I like Kdramas but Cdramas give more butterflies and  heart fluttering moments.

For Cdrama...

Put Your Head on My Shoulder - college

Boss and Me- CEO and newbie worker

Go Go Squid- college, age gap. Guy is sexy af

A Love So Beautiful - high school, college, work

Love 020- college

Eternal Love- Wuxia but soooo  good

Love these ideas as well, though I’d be more interested in cute girls than sexy guys haha.

Kdramalover203:

Ok, I have lot of recommendations, so be prepared. I hope you will find something you will love!

Dramas similar to Oh My Ghost:

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon- FL is played by the same actress and it's also romantic comedy and a little bit of fantasy (FL is extra strong), couple with great chemistry 

W- Two Worlds-also fantasy and romance drama,  hot ML and great music

The Master's Sun- story is similar to Oh My Ghost( FL can see ghosts ), great acting and romantic scenes

Dramas that involves college:

My ID Is Gangnam Beauty- this one is really touching and romantic, you will love it!

Cheese In the Trap- this one is a little bit more dramatic and realistic but addicting 

Heartstrings- college and music drama

I tried Stong Woman, but I was not immediately into it. Maybe it was just Park Bo-Young playing a completely different kind of character that threw me off, not sure. Willing to Give it another try though.