I’m back again asking for Recommendations about the same trope, secondary couples but in this case in older dramas. Maybe before 2010

Example: Happiness and Family’s Honor both from 2008. 

I have a list of around 60 dramas with secondary couples and I have watch most of those. I have a few I still have to watch and some that I really don’t ship the couple so I haven’t watched it yet. So I think in my list most modern secondary couples are there (Veronica Park) or the most known or popular secondary couple (Goblin and Descendent of the Sun) 

I’m not even asking for specifics on the secondary couples anymore, I did before tho. 

This is for personal use I won’t be doing blogs or YT videos I just sincerely love secondary couples.  Oh pretty please if you could name the characters in the couple I would be so thankful. 

Thank you in advance :) 

• 1% of anything(the older version) - i think the secondary couple was more interesting and had more screen time than the newer version
  • Ojagkyu brothers
  • Sons of sol pharmacy
  • famous chil sisters
  • A thousand kisses
  • Brearthless
  • Last Match
  • Life is beautiful
  • Glass Slippers
  • Woman who still wants to marry
  • capital scandal
  • Happy and love forever
  • Bad couple
  • Hotelier
  • Coffee prince
 Czakhareina:
  • 1% of anything(the older version) - i think the secondary couple was more interesting and had more screen time than the newer version
  • Ojagkyu brothers
  • Sons of sol pharmacy
  • famous chil sisters
  • A thousand kisses
  • Brearthless
  • Last Match
  • Life is beautiful
  • Glass Slippers
  • Woman who still wants to marry
  • capital scandal
  • Happy and love forever
  • Bad couple
  • Hotelier
  • Coffee prince

Thank you very much 

You always have the best recommendations! I will surely look some of this up, I have watched a few on the list but the others I can’t wait to watch. 

Nodame Cantabile (Mine & Kiyora)

What's Up Fox? (Bulldog & Joon Hee)