I've recently watched:

- Eternal Love/Tem Miles of Peach Blossoms

- Ashes of Love (Season 1)
======================

- One ver allurig Smile

- The Untamed

The first two were very visually appealing and had some very nice elements like 

- interesting characters

- awesome scenery

- come very touching and caring Romance

- very good actors

- very high quality of overall production 

BUT!!!! The level of toxic side-characters doing unbelievable stuff to endlessly disturb the couples were over the top. I don't want to see any of it again! I wanted to scream at the producers to stop. I wanted an "all about the couple"-cut. 

The two I named below, I loved/liked. Why? 

- They were concentrated on the relationship and friendships

- Though the Untamed is full of crueltly and tragedy and I'd rather have skipped those, there was no "standing between the couple". They had issues between each other or with others as a couple. A story of them finding their ways through circumstances that were - in a sense - not about them. And the novel etc. filled in the gaps. I'd rather NOT have cruelty but the story was so good that I could live through it! Which is a huge compliment!

Please recommend:

- Fantasy, preferably historical not modern (unless there's fantasy elements and not just in two scenes)

- Beautiful landscapes. Me loves!

- Couples with good chemistry (even if the intimacy was more verbal than anything like with the Untamed, if it's good, that'll totally be fine!)

- Interesting plot: YES; Plot that is dramatic for the sake of drama: NO

- Happy Ending. Life is sad enough. I'm looking for something soothing. The process work from above productions won't wear off for another year or so!

- Preferably stick to complete and fully translated productions unless they're too good to not mention and you know the source material goes well and ends well.

- Skip all the productions with high level of toxic charaters. I'm really sick of them! I named examples.

- Skip tragedies (unless they're mentioned in two sentences as a setup to the story or concern side charcters. Either way not the stuff that'll go on for hours. You know what I mean!?!)

- Skip ugly horror (The undead in The Untamed were not overly creepy, surprisingly so) 

If you can link me to the dramas/movies here on MyDramaList, I'll be grateful! 

Feel free to ask additional questions.

P.S.: Yes, I'm aware I might be asking for the impossible X'D

Young Blood  - Scenery and landscapes are not that good. Not fantasy. However, the couples in this have AMAZING chemistry. Good acting as well. Open ending (more towards happy). IMO, all characters in this are lovable, even the villians. Not fully subbed yet, but there is a fan-sub going on, up till Ep.7 for now if i remember correctly.  Very interesting and unpredictable plot!

The King’s Avatar  - Modern drama. Not sure if you consider gaming scenes as fantasy. If no, can just skip this. This has like 60 to 70 percent of gaming scenes? Graphics are very good IMHO. All characters are likable except one that I could think of, but he does not have much scenes, so that'll be fine. The story itself is very motivational, may not be very interesting but worth the watch.

Love O2O  - The drama version of One Smile is Very Alluring.  There are a few toxic characters in this, but they don't have much scene either. The story itself is not very interesting but since you like the movie version, I supposed you would like this too?

https://mydramalist.com/33886-the-plough-department-of-song-dynasty 

I really enjoyed this story.  If you didn't watch it, you can give it a try.  It's not based on love story though there's a bit of it. But I really liked the story.  The plot was interesting and it totally hooked me up. 

Ever Night

My favorite  historical fantasy drama until The Untamed.   Ever Night has all of the above and does have some fantasy violence & magic by the antagonists so that may be too much for you but the main character, the story, cinematography, landscapes,  the soundtrack  and  the fight choreography are awesome and beautiful!  Based on a very popular web novel which I have not read so I do not know the ending yet.  Ever Night 2 comes out in 2020.  It is and will be a long wait.  

K Arlene:

Ever Night

My favorite  historical fantasy drama until The Untamed.   Ever Night has all of the above and does have some fantasy violence & magic by the antagonists so that may be too much for you but the main character, the story, cinematography, landscapes,  the soundtrack  and  the fight choreography are awesome and beautiful!  Based on a very popular web novel which I have not read so I do not know the ending yet.  Ever Night 2 comes out in 2020.  It is and will be a long wait.  

Thank you. I will put it on my watchlist. I'll wait until the second part is out, too, to be sure X'D

Journey to the West (1986)

It's a fantasy based on the famous novel.  The acting is good, and the pacing is good, and it's not a tragedy, but there's no romance.