Hi Friends

I want to watch a drama where Male Lead loves Female Lead very much. I want him to show that he is attracted to her physically too. He loves only her. He loves her heart and at the same time attracted to her physically too. I want to see the drama where we can feel his physical attraction towards female lead. Male Lead should fall in love first. It would be great if it is from hate to love. In hate to love we can see more intense feelings. Preferably recent dramas.

COME AND HUG ME BUT IT'S NOT HATE TO LOVE

Maybe "The legend of Fu Yao" could be something for you? 

ML loves FL very much and feels attracted to her and he fell in love with her first. Not hate to love, but she kind of misjudged him until she really knew who he was. I found it to have quite some intense feelings and a good character development. Also the physical attraction was palpable, especially in those ML shirtless scenes.

This are all cheesy and cliche (lol)

-Well intended love (Chinese)spoiler he fell in love so hard he tricked her into marrying him

-Meteor garden 2018 - Chinese version. This has so many adaptations but I liked this the most, bullying is toned down. It's silly and cheesy but addicting. 

-High End Crush (Korean)

Elle0804:

This are all cheesy and cliche (lol)

-Well intended love (Chinese)spoiler he fell in love so hard he tricked her into marrying him

-Meteor garden 2018 - Chinese version. This has so many adaptations but I liked this the most, bullying is toned down. It's silly and cheesy but addicting. 

-High End Crush (Korean)

Thank you for the reply dear. I have already watched them. Could you recommend some more dramas?

iKdrama IS TEAM HARU :

COME AND HUG ME BUT IT'S NOT HATE TO LOVE

Thank you dear. But I already watched the drama.

Eternal Flame:

Maybe "The legend of Fu Yao" could be something for you? 

ML loves FL very much and feels attracted to her and he fell in love with her first. Not hate to love, but she kind of misjudged him until she really knew who he was. I found it to have quite some intense feelings and a good character development. Also the physical attraction was palpable, especially in those ML shirtless scenes. 

Thank you dear. But I already watched the drama.

When The Camellia Blooms

Hello, Again! (2019) is for you. - Taiwanese Drama

ML has been inlove with FL since high school. 10 years later, they meet again and ML is still inlove with her and helps her throughout her problems. ML carried the drama for me as FL was annoying at some points. 

Love O2O (2016) - Chinese Drama

ML falls in love at first sight with FL because of her gaming skills as the drama involves a RPG game to which they both play in and first interacted in. It's a pretty popular drama so I'm not so sure if you have already watched this. Not much conflict between the two leads as well.

Hi..if you are open for Thailand drama, I can recommend Née Ruk Nai Krong Fai. The ML really adores and loves the FL.