I have searched far and watched all the popular and the talk of the town dramas from the cutest to the most tragic bromances. Now I need something to air my lungs with. There r underrated romances so now its time for something like this. Chinese dramas are good  the leads are good looking like in guardian and the tomb series. K dramas too are good. J dramas , only if the leads are lookers.  Plzzz. Help.

It'S hard to rec something when you dont have your watchlist updated so i'M just gonna slap here some bromance k-dramas/movies

Hello Monster

School 2013

Shut up Flower Boy Band

Drinking Solo (the story is divided between main lead/female lead focus and then a group of 3 male friends. the main story is kinda... average but the bromance was really fun)

Midnight Runners

My Annoying Brother

No Breathing

Twenty

Laughter in Waikiki

And you might also consider checking out BL dramas since top level bromances like Guardian and The Untamed are based on BL novels anyways and are bromances only because of censorship. Thai BL dramas dont have the same high production value like c-dramas or k-dramas but they sure have certain charm about them

Japan has some of the most brilliant bromance dramas. Totally underrated and totally awesome and with all have some of the most intensely interesting and handsome male actors. 

• Ouroburos
  • Nobuta Wo produce
  • Gokusen (all seasons) 
  • Kyou Kara ore wa
  • Beach Boys
  • Tokyo Dogs
  • Rookies
  • H2
  • Bitter blood
  • Boku, Unmei no Hito desu
  • Dele
  • Suits