Hi Kdrama lovers

I am looking for love story Kdrama (ONLY Korean Drama) like One Spring Night and Something In The Rain.

It needs to be very deep/mature love story only  and "not comedy" or spoiled or cheap actors/actress. I watched "Descendants of sun" but it wasn't a pure love story, but combination of action, romance and war ....So i didn't enjoy it!!!

Please let me know what are your precious suggestions on a pure Love Story that fill you full of love, relaxation and make you a swan.

Komo-e-yo 

Maybe:

• Just between Lovers
  • A thousand Days Promise
  • Encounter
  • Winter Sonata

COME AND HUG ME

LOVE STORY IN HARVARD

ON THE WAY TO THE AIRPORT

Romance is a Bonus Book 

Reza Hadizadeh:

Hi Kdrama lovers

I am looking for love story Kdrama (ONLY Korean Drama) like One Spring Night and Something In The Rain.

It needs to be very deep/mature love story only  and "not comedy" or spoiled or cheap actors/actress. I watched "Descendants of sun" but it wasn't a pure love story, but combination of action, romance and war ....So i didn't enjoy it!!!

Please let me know what are your precious suggestions on a pure Love Story that fill you full of love, relaxation and make you a swan.

Komo-e-yo 

Noona Love Story.Known eachother From Childhood. Slow Paced very much  similar to Romance similar to One Spring Night and Something In The Rain.   Definely Give it a Try.