Im looking for a drama where the 

• FL is just ordinary, not childlike, or weak, or crybaby or badass or super skilled, but just normal, she ain’t so self-righteous, or so brave and kick ass, just normal. 
  • Or a FL that is just super chill, she couldn’t care less but kind and nice and she give out a nice aura. 
  • Or FL that somewhat awkward but she is not an outcast or something. 
  • Or just an overall nice girl, not weak or strong just something in between, something like IU in Hyori’s BnB

I love romance, so it would be great if it has romance in it, but its okay if it isn’t a romance as long as its not very heavy, i want it to be healing and light-hearted, and i want it to be something where the female lead is improving her self, and becoming a better person by the end of the series.

I don’t mind any country, but i prefer if it from korea, china, taiwan, or japan, because it is quite hard to find drama subbed beside that.

Thank you in advance

1) Bread and Soup and Cat Weather (Japanese)

The main character is a forty-something woman. An epitome of normalcy and chillness, she decided to quit her job as an editor after her mother's death to open a cafe of some sorts. No romance though, and since it's a slice of life, it might be too boring for some.

2) Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim (Korean)

The female lead is competent at her job and just a nice person in general. Romance is not really the main focus but I think it's enough to make any shipper's heart happy.

3) Love Song (Japanese)

The female lead has disability that and that made her seemed aloof around strangers, but she's not ostracized or anything. Through music, she found her confidence and started to break off of her shell. As for romance SPOILER she had a crush on the male lead who is her mentor, but she ended up with her best friend and not him END SPOILER.

4) Zenkai Girl (Japanese)

A romcom. The female lead is rather intense and might come across as snooty, but you get to understand what drove her and made her like that. Not a "genius", but more of the type that works hard.

Except for two dramas , I really have no idea what to suggest.

Maybe you ca try age of youth, you have several female lead . It is kind of slice of life. You have a really chill girl, expressionless. You also have the quirky girl, really funny. Another one is shy, another one has an active sex life...

You can also try laughter in waikiki , this is a funny show. You have several girls. One is a young  mom, she is kinda simple,  kinda a dummy. Another one is really funny. You should really watch it

These dramas all have some of the most normal female leads ever. None of them are dumb or super geniuses. They aren't outcasts but none of them are seen as perfect either. They don't have super strong willed obnoxious personalities but they also aren't weak or pushovers. I really recommend them!

• My Huckleberry Friends
  • My First First Love
  • Unrequited Love 
  • Where the Lost Ones Go
  • Because This is My First Life

kura2ninja thank you for your suggestion, i think it all look interesting, i will try to check on them, bread and soup catch my attention so i will probably watch that first

Azalae thank you for your suggestion i’ve watched both but haven’t finish it yet, i will definitely come back to it when i have time

looktothestars thank you for your suggestion, i will definitely check on them, i’ve watched because this is my first life and i love it so much, i haven’t watch my first first love but it kind of caught my interest

Watashi Teiji de Kaerimasu - business drama with a chill, sensible FL, and a bit of romance.

Gakeppuchi Hotel - a laid-back comedy about the manager and staff of an unpopular hotel trying to save it from bankruptcy with the help of a quirky adviser. No romance, but I think you'd like the FL (she's the manager).

REUNITED WORLDS

SCENT OF A WOMAN

RADIO ROMANCE