Please recommend me any romance drama like this --> The male lead falls in love with female lead first and chases after her but she only sees him as a friend or she loves someone else or she doesn't understand that he loves her and he doesn't tell her or he confesses to her but she thinks he is joking or something. The female shouldn't fall in love with male at first but slowly she will start to love him. Basically I want him to chase after her and try to make her fall in love with him. I don't want him to be naive/innocent. I don't want a second female lead that fall in love with male lead. If there will be then he shouldn't care about her or pay attention to her. I don't mind second male leads though :D The drama can be korean/chinese/taiwanese/thai. It doesn't matter but I don't want it to be japanese. The plot or genres can be everything. Not sad endings though.

* English isn't my first language. Sorry for the mistakes *

Thank You!

it's not one of my favourite themes, but you can try

The Greatest Love , korean drama, a bit old, the male lead falls first and chases for many episodes after the female lead, the second fl doesn't really chase after him.

Flower Boy Next Door, korean drama, older woman/younger man.

you can also look up the tag male chases female first :)

lucy_lu:

it's not one of my favourite themes, but you can try

The Greatest Love , korean drama, a bit old, the male lead falls first and chases for many episodes after the female lead, the second fl doesn't really chase after him.

Flower Boy Next Door, korean drama, older woman/younger man.

you can also look up the tag male chases female first :)

Thank you! ^.^

A Drama I loved fits this description very well, but I am loathe to recommend it now because its male lead was Kang Ji Hwan. If you can ignore what he's done (I can't) then check out Capital Scandal. As an added bonus it features what is still one of the very best strictly platonic friendships between ML and 2FL that I've seen in nearly 400 Dramas.  Han Go Eun was so excellent in that 2FL role

emaureeng:

Put Your Head On My Shoulder - Physics graduate student is actively courting the FL, but his gestures don't register as being romantic. He overthinks things, tries to research love. (Okay, he's naive; so is she.)

Thank you but I watched it. They were so cute ^.^