So with the news of Arthdal Chronicles getting a second season I was suddenly reminded of how I shipped Saya and Tanya and how that flopped (so far? probably lol let's be real), and I want to watch something where a ship from two people on opposite sides of a conflict actually happens. Any country, drama or movie. It doesn't have to be fantasy either, it could be sci-fi, historical, war, an ex-con (excuse me while i crush on siwol in beautiful love wonderful life), vigilante and the person chasing them, lawyer vs prosecutor, rival companies, etc. like shoot if they're on opposite sports teams I'm in. 

But, like, I really like when people start on opposite sides, come to respect each other, then fall for each other, and my ships NEVER happen?? I don't necessarily mean Romeo and Juliet because there was never any conflict between the two, I'm thinking more couples like Bellarke (The 100), Zutara (atla), Saya/Tanya, Rhysand/Feyre (ACOMAF kinda applies), Legend by Marie Lu, Reylo but less toxic lol.  They don't necessarily have to be on opposite sides of a conflict, they could be working together but have conflicting opinions like Bellarke. I really like the dynamic in the med-school flashbacks of Seo Woo Jin and Cha Eun Jae in Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim 2 where they were always competing against each other but were there for each other when they needed it.

If any of y'all know of any good couples like this, please let me know! 

Have you tried The Bridal Mask?

The Princess' Man is very good too

Maybe Mr. Sunshine? they are not really enemies but they are also not standing on the same side. when i think of it, both main leads are really capable and do kinda give off the bellarke vibe

HIStory 3: Trapped, maybe?

Unfair series if you don't mind relationships without a happy ending.

@lushwolf 

I haven't tried Bridal Mask, but I've heard amazing things! I haven't seen the Princess' Man either, but I'm a fan of Moon Chae Won so I'll check it out!

@Salty-bae

I haven't seen Mr. Sunshine, I was so pumped for it because I love Kim Tae Ri, but I have a thing a Lee Byung Hun (he's a trash human being) so I can't bring myself to watch it :( which sucks because I love Kim Eun Sook dramas.

@mocci HIStory 3 sounds exactly like what I'm talking about, thanks!

Rookie Agent Rouge is a good one. The leads are a part of different and conflicting political parties in China during WW2. 

in addition

• Giant (Kor | Period) - side couple that was played by joo sangwook and hwang jungeum. His father killer her father
  • Nueng Nai suang (Thai | Period )- childhood enemies. He was the ultimate bully in their childhood days
  • Ja myunggo (Kor |  historical) - kinda like Romeo and Juliet but with a lot of hidden identities
  • General and I (Chn | Historical ) - bother are strategist from enemly kingdom
  • Imortal (Phil | Fantasy) - vampire vs werewold plot

ram leela indian movie