Hi there!

I'm currently watching (and LOVING) Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo. After years of watching korean and chinese dramas, I want to venture further on japanese dramas.

Any recommendations please?? I would love to watch something with a similar vibe to Koi wa Tsuzuku.

My issue is that everytime I start a japanese drama I find it either too cold or too absurd... So far I've really liked Kimi wa Petto, Zettai Kareshi, Itazura na Kiss, Hana Yori Dango, Hotaru no Hikari, Pride, Love Shouffle and Buzzer Beat.

Thank you very much!!! <3

I haven't watched Koi wa Tsuzuku yet since I'm waiting it finishes airing. But based on the other dramas you mentioned I recommend:

• Boku unmei no hito desu
  • From 5 to 9
  • Kahogo no Kahoko
  • Good morning call (very similar to itazura na kiss)
  • It's not that I can't marry but I don't want to
  • Tatta hitotsu no koi
  • Nagareboshi
  • Taiyou no kisetsu
 fanitha:

I haven't watched Koi wa Tsuzuku yet since I'm waiting it finishes airing. But based on the other dramas you mentioned I recommend:

• Boku unmei no hito desu
  • From 5 to 9
  • Kahogo no Kahoko
  • Good morning call (very similar to itazura na kiss)
  • It's not that I can't marry but I don't want to
  • Tatta hitotsu no koi
  • Nagareboshi
  • Taiyou no kisetsu

Thank you for your recommendations!! :)

Here’s a few dramas with a similar set up to Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo. In all of these dramas the main female lead is starting a new job and bumbles her way along at the beginning of it.

• 37.5 C no Namida
  • Daisy Luck
  • Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai 
 Sonme:

Here’s a few dramas with a similar set up to Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo. In all of these dramas the main female lead is starting a new job and bumbles her way along at the beginning of it.

• 37.5 C no Namida
  • Daisy Luck
  • Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai 

Thank you!!! :D <3