Hi! I'm searching for a crime/action and romance drama, I prefer Korean but JP ok too. The romance could be marginal or not there at all but I don't want to watch something too dark. Just to give examples I'm searching for something like "two cops", "two weeks", "he is psychometric" or "you're all surrounded". I feel like I watched every drama similar to these, hope I'm wrong - maybe it's time to take a break :D

Thank you!

• Cruel City
  • Time Between Dog & Wolf (this one is pretty old, so video quality will not be the best)
  • Boku no Yabai Tsuma
  • Cruel Romance
  • Healer
  • Lovers
  • Prison Playbook
  • The Masked Lover
 SylverWolf:
H.I.T (2007)
Catch the Ghost
(2019)

Thank you! 

PrettyCarEye:
  • Cruel City
  • Time Between Dog & Wolf (this one is pretty old, so video quality will not be the best)
  • Boku no Yabai Tsuma
  • Cruel Romance
  • Healer
  • Lovers
  • Prison Playbook
  • The Masked Lover

Thank you, I don't usually watch CH/Tai drama (I always end up dropping them), but maybe I should give them a try! 

avena:
Thank you, I don't usually watch CH/Tai drama (I always end up dropping them), but maybe I should give them a try!

You should. I really enjoyed every one of these dramas. The Masked Lover (Taiwan) can be a little cheesy, but still a nice watch if your looking for a good balance of crime/romance. Cruel Romance (China), I thought the ML was sooo dreamy. He's like a romance novel hero, lol. Boku no Yabai Tsuma (Japan) is one heck of a drama, crazy as hell ... and keeps you on the edge of your seat! :) Lovers & Time Between ... are old but gold! All the others should match perfectly what you're looking for. Enjoy!

• Healer
  • Hello Monster
  • Gap Dong
  • Siren
  • Maou
  • Ouroboros
  • Tokyo Dogs
  • Mad Dog
  • N no tame ni
  • Signal
  • Bring it in ghost

COME AND HUG ME