We all deal with it, drama slump. And, I am in a big one right now. I'm in a mood to watch a drama, but all the dramas I'm currently watching just don't look...interesting (Catching them Z's, if you know what I mean *Zzzzzzz*) at the moment. So, I need something new to watch that will help me get out of the hellish slump I am in. Does anyone know of any dramas that are sure to help me get out of the DRAMA SLUMP? (ouououhh...*scary noises*) I WOULD HIGHLY APPRECIATE IT! - DUCK
I notice you have 49 Days on your PTW list. That one got me out of a minor drama slump last summer. Maybe it could work on a major drama slump as well.
City Hall -> Mature Romance, Politics, and very very funny I Hear Your Voice -> Romance, Crime, Law, funny Scent of Women -> Hot Romance, funny but a tear-jerker Nine -> Mind-boggling, romance, time-traveling
Hessa Volunteer Staff
Gentleman's Dignity, or some variety shows,,, that is what I do to get me to watch dramas again.
When in a drama slump my best advice is dont watch dramas cos you will only end up dismissing dramas that otherwise you may have enjoyed. Go away do something else and come back refreshed :)
Chanyeols-Wife--EXO wrote: Two weeks!

Agree with this! Anything that's kind of a mystery so you keep wanting to know what happens next. I hear good things about The Chaser.
_Rosie wrote: When in a drama slump my best advice is dont watch dramas cos you will only end up dismissing dramas that otherwise you may have enjoyed. Go away do something else and come back refreshed :)

I'm with Rosie.
Watching a drama can only worsen your condition.
Try something different. Doing something creative always works for me.
When I'm in a drama slump I like to watch variety shows, it always makes me smile and then I'm ready for more drama. When you're ready to start watching again try The Master's Sun, it's currently airing and is great, got romance mystery and ghosts!!
I Hear Your Voice is a must :)
When I had the biggest drama slump of my life a few weeks ago, School 2013 pulled me out of it. ;) I also recommend I Hear Your Voice and Two Weeks. :)
from your PTW list Ma Boy is short and cute, Cruel City is different and action packed, Warrior Baek Dong Soo is full of action and a great bromance. I also recommend Mars and Hong Gil Dong...or if you want something strange and different Holy Pearl. You have a lot of great ones on your PTW list you shouldn't slump yet. :)
lexies wrote: I'm with Rosie.
Watching a drama can only worsen your condition.
Try something different. Doing something creative always works for me.

I agree with this 2. I have been in a drama slump for about a year now. Amazing dramas which I should enjoy I don't really enjoy that much.

wsa67 wrote: When I'm in a drama slump I like to watch variety shows, it always makes me smile and then I'm ready for more drama. When you're ready to start watching again try The Master's Sun, it's currently airing and is great, got romance mystery and ghosts!!

I agree. Master's Sun is my rebound right now. I'am loving it. But other dramas aren't that good :(
The storylines doesn't just click with me. I think Master's Sun is gonna help me a little.
But nowadays I really watch more variaty shows. It's like my drama addiction has gone over to variaty shows. Don't take me wrong. I still watch dramas but not as much. Only airing ones and 1 other.
Try KBS channel on youtube or Kshowonline. They have great variaty shows. Lol I almost watch all of them besides a couple of ones. U will get to laugh 10x more than watching a drama. That kind of cures u drama slump bit by bit. ^^
If you're in a "drama slump" (seriously who the hell comes up with these senseless terms?) it's best to just not watch anything, you're supposed to watch dramas because you enjoy them, what's the point of forcing it in?
I think that you really should consider watching Dong Yi and Shining Inheritance. I hope these dramas will somehow make you feel better