Or try watch 1 night 2 days. Its a variety drama and sooooo funny!
I agree with others. Do something else! For instance, if you're into KDrama, try learning the basics of the Korean language. As for me, since I'm a solid JDrama fan, I study Nihongo when I feel like nothing is working and on the side it will deepened by bond with JDrama (lol!), and I'm ready to watch again. Hope you get back on your tracks!
If I am in a terrible drama slump, watching american/european/whatever shows works pretty well for me. Because these shows are so different to asian dramas I somehow always want to watch asian dramas after some time. Maybe it could work for you too, it's worth a try. ;)
hmmmm.. I get your feeling! - I hear ur voice .. yehh might work! - Gentleman's dignity.. thz should work better are all I can think of from latest shows! - Love around (airing)- not a sentimental drama so far, so might refresh u. I tend to watch smiling pasta (taiwanese) or Not so dramatic female lead dramas for a change! :) :) :)
Bu Bu Jing Xin (Startling by each step) It's a really well done Chinese Drama, picked me right out of my slump!
I'm with every one on steping away from dramas for a bit.. but if u feel u need to watch another to get u out of the slump I highly recommend "who are you?" The reason is the episodes are about 45 minutes long so it feels like it flys by.. another reason is that its a mystery a lil scarry but interesting drama with a lil bit of comedy from Taecyeon which doesn't hurt.. plus some of the dramas that were recommended have actually put me in a slump like shining inheritance.. can't seem to finish that one... also 49 days main actress annoyed me at first so it was hard to get into it.. I dropped and picked it back up.. and I'm happy I did cause it was amazing towards the end.. sorry this one is long..
2 part plan 1. The Master's Sun. It's currently airing which sucks because it is good enough to leave you wanting more. U will enjoy it. 2. Free up time to dramathon. Pick something light but enjoyable. Something that might not be able to keep your attention if extended. I recommend I Love Lee Tae Ri for your dramathon drama.
Wow! Thank you everyone for the recommendations!!!!!
Like everyone suggested, step away from drama's.. or if you feel you must watch, watch something that is so stupid you can't help but watch the idiocy kind of like Full House Take 2.. I have been in slumps a lot in the last year, then an amazing drama comes along and I think I am out to find I am not. One drama that I have watched twice in less than a year was Warrior Baek Dong Soo.. I tend to go to music or variety during the slumps.. One show is both in a way which is Immortal Songs 2 its very very hard(impossible) to find the first episodes if you are interested pm me and I will send you a link to the best way to see some of the older ones.. Mamma Mia is pretty funny.. Shinhwa Broadcast is another funny one.. barefoot Friends isn't so bad.. running Man is really good.. My husband really liked Family Outing.. But, with Immortal Songs 2 you can watch the newer episodes on KBSWorld youtube channel..
Based on your list of watched dramas, I can see you do like the musical ones. Try Beethoven's Virus. Geung Suk (with short hair), good cast, great acting, WONDERFUL music!!! Really is a must see :)