Looking for dramas where the main couple were once together married/dating/something. There are millions like friends as kids/supporting lead with main lead so those don't count. The ones I have watched so far are.... -Paradise Ranch <<< Exactly what I am looking for -Alone in Love <<< Exactly what I am looking for -Sang Doo, Lets go to School <<< Exactly what I am looking for There are multiple dramas that are close to what I am looking for like Time Between Dog and Wolf / Save the last dance for me (and all the other versions) but not exactly what I am looking for.
Oohlala Spouses & Saikou no Rikon are the only ones I can think of at the moment
World Within/The World They Live In.
Coffee House World Within Summer's Desire (but here at the begining the man don't remember the girl) Also My Lucky Star and Autumn's Concerto (But don't know if it also fits your criteria since at the beginning few eps you see the main couple together and then in the next eps after few years they meet again.)
Phoenix - the main couple are married then split up & are reunited years later I Need Romance - in a relationship Last Scandal Loveholic The following dramas have the scenario with secondary couple in the dramas - Rascal Sons. Secret Garden & Saranghae
Autumn Concerto I have seen it is a good example. The world that they live in does not really sound like it but recommended 2 times so guess will try it out. Saikou no Rikon sounds perfect from its description... and oohlala couple sounds like they switch bodies which I hate so probably wont watch that one. The rest of them I have finished/watched some of already.. maybe will try to finish them...
Well then u should try out thai dramas. They are EXTREMELY good in that area. Believe me. I guess u want something with Jealousy(a lot)/romance/comedy(some)/drama...
I have a few suggestions if u wanna know(thai dramas)?

Anyways here are other:
endless love
Goodbye dear wife (they are still married in here)
I do?
Materiel Queen
HAVA-RAVA wrote: Color of a Woman

Are you sure that is what I am looking for..? From the description it sounds just like every other k-drama. Guy breaks up with main girl and rich guy ends up with her. Unless the rich guy was the person who broke up with her but that is not what it sounded like from the description.

I watched up to ep 9 of Saikou no Rikon and now I can not find subs for the last 2 eps.. It was very good though.

I think I will try out goodbye deaf wife next. I am willing to try out some thai dramas though if you have some to suggest. I might try to find one although not sure where to watch.... Tried out an argentian before so whynot thai lol.
Queen of the game.
Some thai dramas are REALLY good.!! And if u like stories like those u should try these out. Let me suggest 2 which I love and believe u will LOVE 2. These fits the category u like ^^

Game Rai Game Rak (u can watch it on youtube with subs) ^^
Yaya gets stranded on an island with memory loss and falls for Nadech. They get married. Her stepsis is evil and when she finds her again she makes the doctor believe yaya is crazy because she wants their families money. Well the treatment makes Yaya loose her memory of Nadech and this whole trip.
3 years later. Nadech comes back as a rich businessman and finds Yaya. He loves her dearly and doesn't understand why she left him. Because of that he's extremely hurt. Yayas sis falls inLove with Nadech and makes him believe that Yaya didn't like him. Nadech want's yaya back no matter what.!!

Ngao Hua Jai
This one is extremely good. One of my faves!! I love the jealousy! :D

The guy thinks she left him while taking his money because of another guy. But then he sees her working in his brothers company after 5 years. And his brother wants to marry her.

The couple has been seperated for years because she was forced to leave and then made him misunderstand. The jealousy is mindblowing and reminds me off Vanesse. Though I wish Autumn's concerto had more scenes like this too. + this has a happy ending too.

Powster wrote: Are you sure that is what I am looking for..? From the description it sounds just like every other k-drama. Guy breaks up with main girl and rich guy ends up with her. Unless the rich guy was the person who broke up with her but that is not what it sounded like from the description.

I haven't finished it since it kinda dropped but I'd say it is...