Hi everyone i ve already watched a lot and a lot of dramas (korean ; taiwan :japan :and china ) and now i seem that i can't find some interesting drama to watch i ve watched more dramas than those who are on my profile so please feel free to recomend any genre any country from the above a reason why i should give it a try and i ll be thankful
Two weeks is really good. Its fast paced, and always keeps you at the edge of your seat. Plus it has Lee Junki and he's great in it.
-Incarnation of Money, intelligent revenge drama. Around episodes 3 to 5, you'll probably want to drop it because the drama suffers a slight genre crisis. Don't! Give it a try. I stuck with it and was glad I did.

-Nine, great time travel drama with a great cast. Lee Jin Wook is awesome.

-Adolescence Medley, it's funny and lighthearted. Plus, it's only four episodes.
OMG I cant believe there are so many must-watch dramas are missing on your list :P Autumns Concerto. Poor nice girls & rich cold guy love story. This drama is just heart broken. Many unexpecting things happen. You will be thrilled. Youre beautiful. This is the cutest drama ever. Girl act like a boy, enetering a boygroup to help her twin brother who cant attend. She finds herself falling for the lead singer, who is an arrogant cold hearted guy. Thats a very funny one.But also with sad moments. The Masters Sun. Girl who can see ghosts falls for rude guy (sorry if it repeats xD) My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho. Its similar to Youre beautiful and the Masters Sun since it made from the same producer. Girl is a nine tiled fox. Falls for a human guy. She follows him everywhere and he tries to get rid of her because he finds her scary. But later he finds himself falling for her. Its also very cute with A LOT of hard core funny moments Shining Inheritance. If you like these kind of dramas where poor girl get in touch with a rich family you will like this one. Girl got a autism brother. But after her father dies, her stepmother kick her and her brother out. So she tries to survive. Later she and the rich, spoiled son of the family fall for each other. Be prepared to cry a lot. Boys before Flowers. Also with poor girl and rich world. Girl get the possibility to attend a school where only rich people go to. Thats why she get bullied and treated bad by everyone. Also by the guy shell later fall in love with. Very interesting and its a drama everyone should have watched. Playful Kiss. Some poeple love it, some people hate it. I belong to those who loved it. It is VERY VERY FUNNY! And with a very handsome guy! ;) Goong. Girl, a normal art student,finds out she is a princess. Shes being forced to marry a guy who cant stand her. Also very funny but with a lot of sad moments. Heartstrings. Thats a verey beautiful one. You also should give it a try :)
oh sorry, just saw you said you watched more than those on your list xD
i m curently watching it but it s just 2 episodes per week thanks anyway
i have watched the first drama you mentioned and the second i dropped it i m going to try the third one thank you
by the way i have watched them all i did say that i ve watched more than on my list thank you anyway
thank you i ve watched those too and thanks for the advice
photographyphonebook wrote: Two weeks is really good. Its fast paced, and always keeps you at the edge of your seat. Plus it has Lee Junki and he's great in it.

i m curently watching it thanks

Ari_Lee wrote: -Incarnation of Money, intelligent revenge drama. Around episodes 3 to 5, you'll probably want to drop it because the drama suffers a slight genre crisis. Don't! Give it a try. I stuck with it and was glad I did.

-Nine, great time travel drama with a great cast. Lee Jin Wook is awesome.

-Adolescence Medley, it's funny and lighthearted. Plus, it's only four episodes.

i have watched the first drama you mentioned and the second i dropped it i m going to try the third one thank you
Masquerade wrote: OMG I cant believe there are so many must-watch dramas are missing on your list :P

Autumns Concerto.
Poor nice girls & rich cold guy love story. This drama is just heart broken. Many unexpecting things happen. You will be thrilled.

Youre beautiful.
This is the cutest drama ever. Girl act like a boy, enetering a boygroup to help her twin brother who cant attend.
She finds herself falling for the lead singer, who is an arrogant cold hearted guy. Thats a very funny one.But also with sad moments.

The Masters Sun.
Girl who can see ghosts falls for rude guy (sorry if it repeats xD)

My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho.
Its similar to Youre beautiful and the Masters Sun since it made from the same producer.
Girl is a nine tiled fox. Falls for a human guy. She follows him everywhere and he tries to get rid of her because he finds her scary. But later he finds himself falling for her. Its also very cute with A LOT of hard core funny moments

Shining Inheritance.
If you like these kind of dramas where poor girl get in touch with a rich family you will like this one.
Girl got a autism brother. But after her father dies, her stepmother kick her and her brother out. So she tries to survive.
Later she and the rich, spoiled son of the family fall for each other. Be prepared to cry a lot.

Boys before Flowers.
Also with poor girl and rich world.
Girl get the possibility to attend a school where only rich people go to. Thats why she get bullied and treated bad by everyone. Also by the guy shell later fall in love with. Very interesting and its a drama everyone should have watched.

Playful Kiss.
Some poeple love it, some people hate it. I belong to those who loved it. It is VERY VERY FUNNY! And with a very handsome guy! ;)

Goong.
Girl, a normal art student,finds out she is a princess. Shes being forced to marry a guy who cant stand her. Also very funny but with a lot of sad moments.

Heartstrings.
Thats a verey beautiful one. You also should give it a try :)

by the way i have watched them all i did say that i ve watched more than on my list thank you anyway
goldenseal50 wrote: You seem to like melodramas...
check these out.
http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/1369/can-you-hear-my-heart
http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/6719/undercover
http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/1069/lovers
http://mydramalist.com/taiwanese-drama/133/mars
http://mydramalist.com/taiwanese-drama/81/autumns-concerto

If you put more of the dramas you've watched on your list, and rate them, it will make it easier to recommend.

i ve watched them thank you for your help and precious advice
have you seen Summer's Desire? I am marathoning it right now and it's great!
goldenseal50 wrote: have you seen Summer's Desire? I am marathoning it right now and it's great!

indeed it a very good taiwanese drama watched it a long time ago arigato