Hi ! :) I've been looking for some dramas, where there's a rich guy, who is a bit arrogant, lives in a beautiful house and doesn't treat the main girl very nicely at the beginning. Can you recommend me some dramas which have this kind of main guy? I've already seen Boys before flovers :)
''Can you hear my heart'' It's amaizing.
We have a section for these type of threads. It's called the Recommendation Forum. :)
Oh, I didn't know. Sorry.
The Greatest Love Secret garden King2Hearts Shining Inheritance and maybe my girlfriend is a gumiho he is rich and arrogant and has a nice house but he get kicked out and treats her bad at the beginning so i don't know if that counts but it is a great drama
Oh, its my fav kind of dramas :) Youre Beautiful The Masters Sun (currentely ariring) Autumns Concerto Lover Playful Kiss Shining Inheritance My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho All these guys are rich, good looking and dont like the girl at the beginning and treat her pretty bad.
Opps you have already seen youre beautiful Sorry. By the way, The masters sun is made by the same producers like Youre beautiful. And the drama will give you the same feelings. The main guy is just like Tae Kyung and the girl reminds you a lot of Go Mi nam. ;)
Masquerade wrote: Opps you have already seen youre beautiful Sorry.
By the way, The masters sun is made by the same producers like Youre beautiful.
And the drama will give you the same feelings. The main guy is just like Tae Kyung and the girl reminds you a lot of Go Mi nam. ;)

U really think so. TaeKyung isn't at all like SoJiSub's character(JoongWon). TaeKyung was REALLY mean. JoongWon isn't mean at all. He shows consideration all the time while being cold 2ward others. I don't get the same feeling at all. The feeling I get is more like Coffee Prince. Not because of the characters but just the feeling. U know the HAPPY feeling.

Lol maybe I'am a bit biased 2ward SoJiSub:
JangGeunSeuk isn't anywhere near SoJiSub. Both in acting and looks. Sry if u are JangGeunSeuk's fan. I loved the drama You're beautiful. But he wasn't my lead guy in that drama. He looks too much like a girl. And not a pretty one.
Sry there it came again. REALLY sorry but it's true. ^^

Did I sound evil?
Wow, then I guess i have to watch it :D Thanks! :)