I watch the first recommendation of a romantic comedy with a cute girl lead even if i already watched it or is already on my list. Just nothing historical or over dramatic or sex filled. I just can't seem to start a series
Prosecutor Princess
Thats highlarryus. I've been starting and stopping that drama in the first episode for about a year now. But ive already convicted myself to go through with it
The first two episodes aren't very well done but the drama gets interesting afterwards.
I've been recommended that so many times, i think you have recommended it to me a couple times, but i get thrown off by the lead actress and the horrible exchange between her parents. To be truthful if i don't instantly fall for the lead in the first episode it goes into drop danger. Then if something gets on my nerve i usually drop it. Protect the boss is another one. It just suffered the same fate yet again. Thanks for the rec. Hopefully i can make it to the good parts
You're welcome but if you didn't like the main girl; I think it's useless to force yourself into it. I have another recommendation but this time it's a movie: My Sassy Girl; I think you will like the female lead a lot.
I really got into now I'm ep9. Well worth it indeed
I would recommend Full House and My Girlfriend is a GuMinHo if you are still looking for a drama.
Whoo! I agree with Cheerful. Prosecutor Princess doesn't really pick up until the 3rd or 4th episode. I almost dropped it until I reached episode 4. Then I really began to like it. :)
tashe_12 wrote: I would recommend Full House and My Girlfriend is a GuMinHo if you are still looking for a drama.

In the middle of Prosecutor Princess now. I may just end up watching full house some day but it dosen't really draw me. Gumiho was another one i was constantly dropping until i fell in love with it

Sleepninja wrote: Whoo! I agree with Cheerful. Prosecutor Princess doesn't really pick up until the 3rd or 4th episode. I almost dropped it until I reached episode 4. Then I really began to like it. :)

I agree with this now