Im looking for a romance with really good lead chemistry and unbreakable love. Fight to the end!!. Also i dont mind if its rom-com or melodrama Prefer the couple to be around in the 20's (20 to 30)
Also look through my drama list. I know i am watching a lot of drama at the same time, that is because im struggling to find a really good romance drama with great lead chemistry. I also have lots of dramas on hold for the same reason. A great example of a good lead chemistry romance is Queen inhyun's man. I love them both, they are a perfect match, and not surprising theyre a couple in real life!
Lovers, The Snow Queen and Alone in Love - all of these have really good lead chemistry and realistic love...but Lovers and Alone in Lovers have bit older looking couple.

Also I see Orange Days as your favorite...so you'll definitely like Lovers and Alone in Love! :)
Ive completed the snow queen. The chemistry between the lead was amazing! Story was nice. One of my fav. Ive yet to start lovers, ill give it a look through Alone in love ive put on hold, something about it i didnt like but i cant remember what. Ill start watching it again and find out.
I'm with you on the great chemistry between the leads in Queen InHyun's, and the kissing was 'real'! I thought they were a great couple and I also was not surprised they became a couple in reality. I looked at your list and would recommend based on what you asked: Autumn's Concerto (major chem & love to the end), New Tales of Gisaeng, Mary Stayed Out All Night (loved the chemistry there), Que Sera Sera, Autumn Tale (if you can stand the tears).
I'm addicted to the older, classic romances which have such intense feelings, even when the storyline is totally contrived, you believe in their love. My number 1 happy fix is Autumn's Concerto. I always rewatch it after I cry my eyes out after the sad melodramas. I think the most intense love story with mesmerizing music is Stairway to Heaven. It's worth the tears because you'll never forget it. It is a copy of the hugely successful Winter Sonata that started the whole k wave in 2002 and got me obsessed with K drama. Every minute of Stairway to Heaven is romance. You don't have to muddle through hours of silly fillers to get to the love. Follow that with another happy fix, Secret Garden. Then, get back to the intense melodramas: I'm Sorry I Love You, A Love to Kill, and The Snow Queen.
I have stairway to heaven in my PTW list. I am afraid to watch it because i love Kim Tae Hee and it might ruin her image for me because she plays the antagonist female
Since you like Kim Tæ Hee, try Love Story in Havard. It fits pretty well with what you're looking for.